Dutch Passion Hazy Super-Cropping Think Different & AutoMazar

Day 69

BUD ROT Fkn mother..... all coming down today...hohum them's the breaks sometimes....still got a good haul though, so mustn't grumble too much.:D

Damn... is it very bad? :cuss:

I got rot on my Mazars too, but caught it early on and isolated it. The upside is that its a sign of big healthy fat f*ckin' buds! Got the rot, but was highly rewarded in yield. Heavy dense compact buds all the way down!

Yield karma :thumbs:

Last edited:
bad news about the bud rot Hazy, is it hot and humid where you are? It might be worth giving the grow room a bit of a wipe-down & disinfect after the harvest . Just to try to make it harder for those spores to inflict any further damage. As groff says, botyritis is always attracted to big buds. At least you have a good stash from the grow

Sorry to hear about that Hazy, it got me too, but I am with Tony on this one, the grow room is getting a good cleaning this summer, and who know maybe some other additions too!!!, hope you got a great harvest any way.

Do you guys leave your exhaust fan and clip on fans run over night or no? I would prefer to not run into issues.

Damn... is it very bad? :cuss:

I got rot on my Mazars too, but caught it early on and isolated it. The upside is that its a sign of big healthy fat f*ckin' buds! Got the rot, but was highly rewarded in yield. Heavy dense compact buds all the way down!

Yield karma :thumbs:

Yeah mate bad enough..but i'm lucky i change to bloom early so it was almost done.

bad news about the bud rot Hazy, is it hot and humid where you are? It might be worth giving the grow room a bit of a wipe-down & disinfect after the harvest . Just to try to make it harder for those spores to inflict any further damage. As groff says, botyritis is always attracted to big buds. At least you have a good stash from the grow

Hot and moist to say the least Tony... but yeah no shortage of bud. Deep clean is in order.

Do you guys leave your exhaust fan and clip on fans run over night or no? I would prefer to not run into issues.

Yeah defo at this time of year.

Still got one on the go in there Insert the AM that was about a week behind fingers crossed it don't turn to mush.

I've been asked for this by a few people so here it is........

Recipe for AutoFlower Cultivation

7.5L Pots (Min)
Plagron Light Soil
Root Riots
BioBizz Fish Mix
BioBizz Bloom

Method

Fill pots with soil and water using water that has been resting for 24hrs.
At the same time,soak seeds in a glass of the same water for 24hrs and keep in the dark.

After 24hrs place the seeds in the root riots which should be soaked with water then gently squeezed to get the excess water out. Seeds should be placed a quarter of an inch down and have the base of the seed facing up. Dig a hole with your fingers and place the root riot in the soil and press the soil around the root riot, to ensure good contact with the soil.

Keep the root riots moist for the first few days but NOT wet.

Feeding

Day 6-8 1ml Fish Mix per litre
Day 9-14 2ml Fish Mix per litre
Day 14-25 3ml Fish Mix per litre

Watch for when the plant shows sex, around day 16-20 and 10 days after, start applying the bloom.

Day 25-35 1.5ml Fish Mix & 3ml Bloom per litre
Day 35-50 1.5ml Fish Mix & 4ml Bloom per litre
Day 50-70 1ml Fish Mix & 5ml Bloom per litre

Harvest.

Yeah mate bad enough..but i'm lucky i change to bloom early so it was almost done.

Hot and moist to say the least Tony... but yeah no shortage of bud. Deep clean is in order.

Yeah defo at this time of year.

Still got one on the go in there Insert the AM that was about a week behind fingers crossed it don't turn to mush.

I've been asked for this by a few people so here it is........

Recipe for AutoFlower Cultivation

7.5L Pots (Min)
Plagron Light Soil
Root Riots
BioBizz Fish Mix
BioBizz Bloom

Method

Fill pots with soil and water using water that has been resting for 24hrs.
At the same time,soak seeds in a glass of the same water for 24hrs and keep in the dark.

After 24hrs place the seeds in the root riots which should be soaked with water then gently squeezed to get the excess water out. Seeds should be placed a quarter of an inch down and have the base of the seed facing up. Dig a hole with your fingers and place the root riot in the soil and press the soil around the root riot, to ensure good contact with the soil.

Keep the root riots moist for the first few days but NOT wet.

Feeding

Day 6-8 1ml Fish Mix per litre
Day 9-14 2ml Fish Mix per litre
Day 14-25 3ml Fish Mix per litre

Watch for when the plant shows sex, around day 16-20 and 10 days after, start applying the bloom.

Day 25-35 1.5ml Fish Mix & 3ml Bloom per litre
Day 35-50 1.5ml Fish Mix & 4ml Bloom per litre
Day 50-70 1ml Fish Mix & 5ml Bloom per litre

Harvest.

Thanks for that hazy!!!!

When you let your water sit for 24 hours, do you do it in an open or closed container? Also, did I read correctly that you water your soil down after you fill your pot?

When you let your water sit for 24 hours, do you do it in an open or closed container? Also, did I read correctly that you water your soil down after you fill your pot?

Yes open container, to help the chlorine evaporate. Yes i water the soil 24hrs before planting seeds.

Back