Dutch Passion Hazy Super-Cropping Think Different & AutoMazar

:Cushty:hazeee! cool video's! look's like more slapping needs to be done!:slap: you have come to the forefront on afn, and have become one of the top grower's out here,:bow: your thread's are entertaining, informative, and all around fun! with beautiful bud's and plant's:drool:with well made vid's and great photo's:smokebuds::smokebuds:let's keep smoking:hug:

Well said Astro. Hazy bro you are truly a Master at growing I have enjoyed following your grows since becoming a member and still cant get enough of all the beautiful ladies you have grown and keep growing. A true genius thank you for sharing all your knowledge. Hold still for a second :slap:

Awesome Hazy...:slap:

I cannot slap you again, dammit! :Stones slap:

Great work!!

Thanks fellas... been slapped to fk :bow:

Hazy! Lookin' real good there! I am actually looking to invest in a new LED, would you buy this light again? I am having a real hard time deciding which one to buy. Been lookin' at the PlantPhotonics LED, Spectrum King 300 and a Swedish light. What is your take on it?

After seeing two friends test out the early Spectrum King 400's (sorry couldn't take picts)...I purchased one!

I hope to get mine mounted for the next grow....

I came very close to the TopLED because of the costs, but after seeing the quality of the light I decided I would make the investment.

Back