Dutch Passion Hazy Super-Cropping Think Different & AutoMazar

They're 50w Dense Matrix Array chips in each module. The DMA chips are latest gen in spectrum blending and heat management, and power management. So they sell it rated as 450w... I checked mine with a watt meter and wham! 450w on the mark! Also, the reflector is ridiculous! crazy even spread... just like adjust-a-wings are to regular low end reflectors!

Hazy ... thanks for the white balance tip. I knew about it, but my crappy camera would just end up auto adjusting horribly. Guess it wouldn't believe how pink real life can actually be :roflcry: Accidentally I found a manual override and can now take a proper snap in there! Thanks dude! :smokebuds:

:dance2:

Yep just made my first LED rookie mistake,:eek: Just been informed that i have had my light set higher than it needs to be, because these lights use a reflector and not a lens, they can be much closer 6"-9"....so of course i've set mine at 6". Some buds are a little closer, so we'll see what happens. :group:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Day 60

Took a couple of the TD's out of the room, to get a better look at them...as you can see the buds are really getting their swell on now.

Have a happy high weekend :group:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice pics Hazy!

Are you using DSLR of just some good super compact camera?

DAY 22

Loving the form of the AM, nice thick branches and phat indy leaves. All have now shown sex.Upped their feed to 3ml Fish Mix per litre.

Mazar.

attachment.php

Oh dear what happened here?

attachment.php

So i used to do this many moons ago with photo clones, let them grow 12'-18' then snap them low down and lay the plant flat,to create a sea of bud,as this plant was stretching due to being on the edge of the useful light, and it's getting a bit crowded under the light. I thought i would give it a go with an auto. and it has responded the same way my photos did. Within 3 hours most of the branches and the main stem were pointing towards the light. Now if this doesn't stunt it, nothing will:D

attachment.php

Have a high weekend everyone :group:

And there was me thinking autos were to sensitive and short lived to recover from the stress, yours show just how hardy some autos can actually be, great growing.

My TD is nearing her big 50 birthday but think I'm getting a bit of light scorching so did contemplate topping her, I only resisted cuz I didn't wanna shock her but I might think again, though I've tied her top down for now.

Do you reckon she'd handle being topped this late in the grow? didn't wanna risk it while she's budding.

https://www.autoflower.org/f44/thinking-different-ganjageezas-1st-auto-grow-22309.html

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

And there was me thinking autos were to sensitive and short lived to recover from the stress, yours show just how hardy some autos can actually be, great growing.

My TD is nearing her big 50 birthday but think I'm getting a bit of light scorching so did contemplate topping her, I only resisted cuz I didn't wanna shock her but I might think again, though I've tied her top down for now.

Do you reckon she'd handle being topped this late in the grow? didn't wanna risk it while she's budding.

https://www.autoflower.org/f44/thinking-different-ganjageezas-1st-auto-grow-22309.html

At day 50, i wouldn't go down the topping route if there is scorching, you'll lose too much potential smoke by just cutting it off, i would just super-crop any branches that are getting too close to the light. Just try to get the canopy as even as you can.

Last edited:
Back