Dutch Passion Hazy Super-Cropping Think Different & AutoMazar

Sweet is this where led are heading now? Is that just UV?

Sweet is this where led are heading now? Is that just UV?

It's still all very purple in there...i've just changed the white balance on the camera.

Day 52

Ok first chance to get some pics under LED....Enjoy. :group:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dude!! I just got mine yesterday too !! Already fired up too! We're the "Soul 9" brothers now :crying::crying::crying: :smokebuds:
Now I just have to figure out how the heck to take pictures as good as you. Even messing with the settings I get super over exposed pink photos. Any suggestion?

Dude!! I just got mine yesterday too !! Already fired up too! We're the "Soul 9" brothers now :crying::crying::crying: :smokebuds:
Now I just have to figure out how the heck to take pictures as good as you. Even messing with the settings I get super over exposed pink photos. Any suggestion?

Cool Groff...We got SOuL... I just use the white balance setting :thumbs:

Think Different

attachment.php

Last edited:
always love your macros.... :thumbs:

Bring it on....:group:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
240001d1372149017-automazar-think-different-dscf6313.jpg

That lamp is badass bro! :smokebuds: can't wait to see your buds explode under this baby :D is this your first LED grow?

240001d1372149017-automazar-think-different-dscf6313.jpg

That lamp is badass bro! :smokebuds: can't wait to see your buds explode under this baby :D is this your first LED grow?

Thanks man...Yeah LED virgin.....:smokebuds:

Somebody say something about TD not being too frosty!!! and these are without flash.:D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mazar

attachment.php

EDIT.......

I just found this from my last TD grow.....Frosty as frosty can be.

168443d1358636001-hazys-autopot-think-different%AE-grow-dscf3890.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like "Jane's gettin serious" Sweet looking buds hazy, and the light is awesome, what are the wattage on the chips that you have?

Looks like "Jane's gettin serious" Sweet looking buds hazy, and the light is awesome, what are the wattage on the chips that you have?

Hey fella..your plant's rockin big time ......They're 50w integrated chips so it comes in at 450w, but gives me more like the coverage of 750w HPS.. 4' footprint. The plants seem to enjoy it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back