Indoor Have to start somewhere. I hope...

I think these will work... That's for the top outtake.
Do I need the same parts for bottom intake?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    259.3 KB · Views: 66
  • image.png
    image.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 71
Perfect!

I am sorry for being scatter brained. As a volunteer helper here it has been hectic. I dont like to let some questions wait especially when you are already growing and really need some assistance. You just keep asking away because we all learn together!

No apology needed, sir. You've been a great help and I appreciate it. Hopefully if anybody else has the same questions they can find this thread helpful. Can't promise I'm done with the questions though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you aren't done! And you will now be able to help someone else get started. Oh yeah, took me forever to figure out how to mount filter, i thought right to the fan. Mine wouldn't, had to put a small piece of hose between the two. I had the stoopids!

Make sure u got clamps. I used bailing wire to hang both since they are kinda heavy.

I think my tent has a strap attached onto it for the filter so I hope that works. Seems like everything will be clustered in there , unless it looks different once installed, we'll see.
For Intake- is it just the fan on the bottom attached in the slot, or does a hose also go along with That?

Intake is hose only. Fan pulls air thru the filter creating negative pressure. Thus the need for a same diameter intake. The controller adjusts speeds to control temos and humidity

I will be posting pics and updates every Monday but I have a question right now from my observations so far...

The solo cup plant is less green colored, has wider 3rd/4th leaves than the 1g plant.
Does that mean anything as far as sex of them, or no?
Other than that they seem healthy and get a little bigger each day...

They are 11 days old.
I'd try on my phone but it sucks with quality lol, let me see if I can borrow a better one real quick and I'll post

A wider leaf can mean its more indica. Sativa have longer, skinny leafs

Back