Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

Red Poison
Last update for the RP, buds have been in the jars for over a couple weeks now... final weight is 96g so pretty decent actually and although I wasn't that impressed with this one initially the cured buds I'm much happier with :p I've had a couple samples and it's tasty stuff already and the high is quite good... The smell is about as good as it gets as well so overall can't really complain, I'll just have to grow this again to try and get the pheno I really wanted. ;)

bBrrsKg.jpg

BqoXGpI.jpg

33iY6k3.jpg

WWdHXeN.jpg

60JIb63.jpg

eOVNUML.jpg

Hjml4yy.jpg

njDdjxL.jpg

7fo4MKR.jpg

co1Ksyq.jpg

ni90SHM.jpg

1X6gYXL.jpg

RH87IUb.jpg

yUqvbGN.jpg

axcRkhT.jpg

ikOc2Yi.jpg

very nice bro!!! :slap:
Thanks Elvis, very happy with how the GG turned out, haven't tried any yet tho... You've grown a few of these now haven't you? What's your verdict, is it as potent as the 24% THC they claim?
Great Work Hans!! Love your journals!! ^_^

:vibe:

:d5:
Cheers Blue :toke: Good to see you, hope you're doing well. Thanks for stopping by... just posted the final RP pics above and still got one more update to do for the GG. ;)
:pass:

Stellar! as always!

:slap:

Day 64
Alright bit of an overdue update been really busy lately... ended up chopping the RP on Monday, not overly happy with how that one turned out... I'll get the final harvest and bud pics of that up later this week though. For now I've got some pics of the Gorilla Glue, these buds have put on some serious weight since last update... Probably some of the fattest buds I've had and crazy frosty as well, they are literally sticky as glue. ;) Really my only complaint with this one is it's been a constant struggle trying to keep the branches from falling over, I've got almost every branch tied up but they still just keep flopping all over the place... She's getting pretty close to the finish now anyway, I'll probably start the flush in a few days then chop next weekend.

FfDOZbS.jpg

utXtG1z.jpg

T41QPgG.jpg

XzSlPOW.jpg

MqRww9H.jpg

cVAbZGH.jpg

1UeDq3Y.jpg

zhu70X7.jpg

Nhw2iCt.jpg

WFzJ9CN.jpg

9ArKBiC.jpg

4E9Zoa8.jpg

XmacMhY.jpg

Red Poison
Last update for the RP, buds have been in the jars for over a couple weeks now... final weight is 96g so pretty decent actually and although I wasn't that impressed with this one initially the cured buds I'm much happier with :p I've had a couple samples and it's tasty stuff already and the high is quite good... The smell is about as good as it gets as well so overall can't really complain, I'll just have to grow this again to try and get the pheno I really wanted. ;)

bBrrsKg.jpg

BqoXGpI.jpg

33iY6k3.jpg

WWdHXeN.jpg

60JIb63.jpg

eOVNUML.jpg

Hjml4yy.jpg

njDdjxL.jpg

7fo4MKR.jpg

co1Ksyq.jpg

ni90SHM.jpg

1X6gYXL.jpg

RH87IUb.jpg

yUqvbGN.jpg

axcRkhT.jpg

ikOc2Yi.jpg
purrty looking smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back