Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

Lovely looking harvest:drool:

My 2nd Dark Devil Auto and 1st Red Poison Auto were a bit fluffy too but still real tasty.
Thanks man. Yeah the RP smells so good already should taste amazing in the vape, going hold out couple more weeks before dipping into the jars... I'll get it weighed up and take some pics of the dried buds this week tho.

Great results! So would you recommend the Sensi pH perfect nutes in autopots? Looks very tempting to not have to worry about pH.
Hey bro, yeah the regular Sensi nutes work great with the Autopots it's just the Coco version that clogged them up... I've used the regular version for both soil/soilless and with coco though without ever checking/adjusting pH so yes definitely recommended.

Hey bro, yeah the regular Sensi nutes work great with the Autopots it's just the Coco version that clogged them up... I've used the regular version for both soil/soilless and with coco though without ever checking/adjusting pH so yes definitely recommended.
Hey Hans after finishing up this run you still sticking with all coco?? Just going back to the regular sensi nutes I'm assuming I bet that gg is going to be dankness

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hey Hans after finishing up this run you still sticking with all coco?? Just going back to the regular sensi nutes I'm assuming I bet that gg is going to be dankness

Yeah man I don't see any point in adding perlite to the coco, just an extra step that's not needed plus I never liked mixing that shit with all the dust... Just straight coco from now on :thumbsup:

Yup won't be using the Sensi Coco Bloom Part A once I'm on the res again, going do what I did for the end of this grow and switch it out for the Sensi Grow Part A again.

Yeah man I don't see any point in adding perlite to the coco, just an extra step that's not needed plus I never liked mixing that shit with all the dust... Just straight coco from now on [emoji106]

Yup won't be using the Sensi Coco Bloom Part A once I'm on the res again, going do what I did for the end of this grow and switch it out for the Sensi Grow Part A again.
Cool beans man cant wait to cya next grow keep rocking it I will b doing all coco next as well

Going be starting my next grow this weekend, I think you'll like what I've got lined up... AutoNight Queen and Glueberry OG ;)
Hahaha aren't you lucky I will be ordering some glueberry asap probably won't ever grow a different strain lol the og looks so Damn good tag me for sure so i can keep up

Back