Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

Red Poison Harvest
Alright here's the pics from my RP harvest, this got chopped on day 62... was originally planning on letting it go about a week longer but within the last week all the fan leaves yellowed up and the sugar leaves were starting to turn as well so this was as long as I could take her. As I mentioned earlier this one was a bit of a let down especially after the amazing purple pheno I had the first time I grew this strain. This one got a bit of colour in the buds but they are really quite fluffy and basically just all foxtails with no solid buds... I actually had a Devil Cream I did a couple years ago that grew almost identical to this with same type of buds (see here) so must just be a pheno that runs through some of these red family strains. The buds do have some nice trich coverage and they smell amazingly sweet almost like candy so I have no doubt the smoke will be good regardless. And actually having just jarred up some to check the RH I can say the dried buds look quite good despite their lack of density, I'll get the final dried pics and weight up next week once they've settled out to 62%.

Here's what she looked like after stripping the fan leaves off.
0Fs5Cxc.jpg

gIXz4pu.jpg

Oi1FeLp.jpg

ZzC4FVz.jpg

p7RSXr4.jpg

2mX0AOq.jpg

lnUrKb6.jpg

KHckklB.jpg

4RQBHkI.jpg

FNT2GXh.jpg

Hows that work for you?? I have the boveda 62's maybe the cvault will work better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
i love em, they are a little expensive for the bigger 4 L ones($48 i think) that hold 8 oz or so but they are specifically made for the boveda packs:pass:

Nice harvest @Hansbricks ! id slap ya for all that purple/red goodness but i gotta spread the love!:cooldance:

Alright sorry guys been slacking on the updates... I ended up having to harvest my Gorilla Glue a week ago (on day 68). This was a week earlier than I had planned but I had a bit of a mishap which was my fault... Basically I forgot to fill up the res before going out Sat night, then ended up not making it home that night and came back in the morning to this... :face:

So yeah had to spend the next 12 hours trimming lol... Really wanted to get some nice final shots of this one but unfortunately that didn't happen. The good news is it was still a successful harvest and should be a pretty nice haul... thankfully the buds were pretty much ready anyways, could of used an extra few days to ripen up more but they are still super dense and frosty :thumbsup:

Here are the pics of the harvest and trimmed buds.
ArZ130e.jpg

K3EKOwB.jpg

hcIXGPq.jpg

gJ8ngSq.jpg

0KgUu9B.jpg

DdlFdM6.jpg

aIlar1K.jpg

UmWqk4T.jpg

nI8ULz9.jpg

xazkENP.jpg

3HqEAmJ.jpg

hYM0Gf2.jpg

RAis6Ok.jpg

Amazing! do you weigh your buds total for the plant? just curious...
this is gorilla glue? so ... if you get a little wet it'll foam up and stick anything you want together right?:eyebrows:

but honestly nice work and thanks for sharing...

AMAZING harvest Hans! id rep ya but i cant at the moment:pass:

Sweet looking harvest! :slap:

Awesome harvest hans well done bro :slap:

Amazing! do you weigh your buds total for the plant? just curious...
this is gorilla glue? so ... if you get a little wet it'll foam up and stick anything you want together right?:eyebrows:

but honestly nice work and thanks for sharing...
Thanks guys, not quite the ending I wanted but a successful one none the less... These buds really look amazing now that I've jarred them up and wow do they ever stink!
Yeah @Hinson I will get the final weight, I usually wait till they've been curing for a week or so and have settled out at 62%.

Back