Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

I'm not Hans but I will try to answer your questions.

1) They have a thing called an aqua valve which allows the tray to go through a wet/dry cycle. They feed from the bottom turay which is where the aqua valve sits and controls the flow of water.

2) There are several on here that don't check pH with this combination and do so quite effectively. I'm an old DWC grower so have a bad habit of checking all the time.

3) Once you turn on the reservoir, they feed from the bottom and there is no runoff. The water enters through the valve in the bottom tray. plants take the water in from the bottom, and it soaks into whatever medium you are using.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the assist bro, you've become quite the Autopot ambassador :p The help around here is appreciated.

Not really the way it works. If I understand AN's theory on it, is that it does not adjust the pH but rather that the nutes are chelated to be more bio-available to the roots regardless of the pH. I still think if for some reason your pH swings too far out of range you might still have some problems with uptake.
This is partially correct, the AN nutes do adjust the pH plus the nutes are chelated to be available through a wider pH range... What pH it buffers to will depend mostly on your source water though, with RO water it's usually in the 5.7-5.9 range but with tap water it's often higher.

Question 2 , if using r/o water and these same nutrients you used in this grow , is is necessary to PH the water before using

so doesnt the advance nutes change ph like bud candy, voodoo juice etc
There should be no need to ever check and or adjust your nutes using their pH Perfect base nutes especially if your using all AN supplements as well which are all designed to not effect the buffering ability of these nutes.

Thanks for the assist bro, you've become quite the Autopot ambassador :p The help around here is appreciated.
When I like something, the way I like these I like to let growers know, there is an easy way to grow. Always happy to help out.

This is partially correct, the AN nutes do adjust the pH plus the nutes are chelated to be available through a wider pH range... What pH it buffers to will depend mostly on your source water though, with RO water it's usually in the 5.7-5.9 range but with tap water it's often higher.
I knew I had it at least half right. LOL I forgot about the initial adjustment. Also for those that want to know, it reacts the same with RO as it works with distilled water and rainwater. In the warm months I use rain water from my rain barrel. Both distilled and rain water will be right around 5.6-5.8 when using only AN nutrients.

How
Cheers guys... Been smoking the RP for a couple weeks now and happy to report the smoke is definitely still up to par, very tasty stuff and the smell just keeps getting better... has a very pleasant and relaxing high. :thumbsup: Also only had a couple samples of the GG so far, needs a bit more time to cure but first impressions are quite good... definitely the most indica strain I've had very little cerebral effect but had me melting into my chair lol ;) Will give a more detailed smoke report in a few weeks.
how did the final taste come out. Mine hits u up front with chocolate and on exhale just Dankness. Gonna jump over now and check out your glueberry og. I'm really liking the GG can't to see how the glueberry compares. I love blueberry crosses.

How

how did the final taste come out. Mine hits u up front with chocolate and on exhale just Dankness. Gonna jump over now and check out your glueberry og. I'm really liking the GG can't to see how the glueberry compares. I love blueberry crosses.
Hey, yeah the GG was some killer indica smoke... as for the taste though it's ok but not really the type I like that much, mine has kind of a chem/diesel and woody taste to it... The Glueberry is next level shit though one of my favourites for sure, definitely getting the blueberry notes coming though with the cure and the high is very potent and well rounded, would highly recommend giving it a try. ;)

I dropped the B52, never noticed much of a difference. I've burned plants easily using the stuff. Bud Factor X is well worth the money. I've also switched out my Big Bud for Kushie Kush, but no noticeable difference there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya I dropped the b52 and went with recharge (dude grows) thinking of dropping the bud candy too

Cool man, yeah Green Planet has a good looking lineup and a lot cheaper than AN for sure... I was already thinking about trying out their Terpinator. Interested to see how their stuff works out for you, would definitely consider switching out some of my AN supplements... It's only the pH perfect nutes that I'm really sold on.
Same here ph perfect is Great ! I talked to Remo Nutrients on Instagram and who ever I talked with told me Remo Nutrients is ph perfect too ??? @tripaholic88 @Slater @Hansbricks have you guys heard this to ?

Same here ph perfect is Great ! I talked to Remo Nutrients on Instagram and who ever I talked with told me Remo Nutrients is ph perfect too ??? @tripaholic88 @Slater @Hansbricks have you guys heard this to ?
I usually get a pH of 6-6.2 when mixing veg nutes and like 5.8 when in bloom so depending on what substrate I still adjust:shrug: unless in coco it works nicely without

Back