Indoor Hanging Basket Multi Strain Grow!

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
A friend of mine uses hanging baskets to always have something growing and to better utilize the space in a tent. So I decided I like the idea and am going to begin! I'm starting with 4, one gallon hanging pots I bought on Ebay for $29 shipped for 10 of them. I figure 1 gallon should be perfect.

The pots will be filled with organic soil, keep this simple! All they will receive for light will be indirect/diffuse. Plants will be aggressively topped/pruned if needed.

I have no concerns about harvest weight. Every bud is a bonus.

Seeds are Soaking! This strains are:

Thai Fantasy
Bubba Trouble
Fantasimo
Sour Dragon

Ohhh this is going to be fun!
Hanging pots pic1 -11-6-2017.jpg

Hey man, very cool, I know because I do the same. The hanging pots are perfect for corners and and you can put more than 1 on a chain. Mine live on whatever light get there, nothing dedicated. All I do is starting high then extend chain to lower the pot, so canopy stay the say. Only work of course with one pot to a chain.

Here is what you can do

Colorado cookie from Dutch padding around 20 weeks, she's 75 cm tall from the pot down in the jungle somewhere, that some Seedstockers Critical XXL next to her
CameraZOOM-) 061120171852.jpg

Here is some Mephisto chemdogs
CameraZOOM-) 061120171904.jpg
CameraZOOM-) 061120171903.jpg

There a few more hanging behind these Think Big, but hard to get at now, doing OK and maybe giving 50 g each or so.
CameraZOOM-) 061120171906_1.jpg

Yeah those Think Big are living up to their name, my tent is 220 cm high and it's not enough, but buds seem to grow above the light too... Hah

Good luck with the hangers, how much of a reservoir is there in those you have, when they start the stretch they go dry very quickly if you not pay attention.

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-) 061120171905.jpg
    CameraZOOM-) 061120171905.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 112
Woooooo! Awesome tent shot! Yes, a friend of mine inspired me to do this!

:smoking::pass:

Hey man, very cool, I know because I do the same. The hanging pots are perfect for corners and and you can put more than 1 on a chain. Mine live on whatever light get there, nothing dedicated. All I do is starting high then extend chain to lower the pot, so canopy stay the say. Only work of course with one pot to a chain.

Here is what you can do

Colorado cookie from Dutch padding around 20 weeks, she's 75 cm tall from the pot down in the jungle somewhere, that some Seedstockers Critical XXL next to herView attachment 825271
Here is some Mephisto chemdogs
View attachment 825272 View attachment 825274

There a few more hanging behind these Think Big, but hard to get at now, doing OK and maybe giving 50 g each or so.
View attachment 825275
Yeah those Think Big are living up to their name, my tent is 220 cm high and it's not enough, but buds seem to grow above the light too... Hah

Good luck with the hangers, how much of a reservoir is there in those you have, when they start the stretch they go dry very quickly if you not pay attention.

Your can grow a forest in your tent and still find room for a pot or two! I'm using mostly as a way to use up some seeds I'd never have time to plant. I get to sample more strains this way. As I grow mostly mid-size autos, there will be planty of indirect lighting for them.

Keep an eye on this thread, it may surprise all of us!

Why not just train your plants and fill the tent?

Back