Indoor Pop22's Continual Autoflower Tent

Speaking of Blue Dragon, I just transplanted these last night and they've grown already! I transplanted 5 to help assure I'll have at least two females. I'll keep a third if that lucky.
The rest will stay in the 1L pots and be used to produce some seed.

The Short Stuff Amnesia CBD is looking very nice! If they keep going like this, they will be some real fine ladies!

SS CBD is being fed Megacrop 2.0 @ 550 ppms, PH 6.5 . The Blue dragons will go on the res in about 5 days. I lowered the light today to 24 inches from 32". The 4 board QB 304 light is being run at 240 watts.

Shortstuff Amnesia CBD and Blue Dragons pic1 -1-25-2019.jpg

Hey @pop22, I am having the same learning with the version 2.0 of MC. I had some major clawing when trying to use it at proportions I had used MCv1.0 at successfully. So I went back to the drawing board and did some testing. I use RO water by the gallon jug, and it comes in at 7-9ppm before adding anything to it. I then add 2.0 grams of MCv2.0, 1.5 grams of Sweet Candy, and .5 grams of Bud Explosion to get to ~500-515ppm. I then use ph sup to get to 6-5-6.8 ph, usually around 6 drops.

Plants have looked much better. I did have to do 2 flushes over three days before starting with the updated formula. The only thing I haven't accounted for is CalMag. I use GH CaliMagic, but decided against using it until I see signs of deficiency. Not sure what 1ml, 2ml, or 3ml will add to the ppm. I will probably drop the Sweet Candy to 1 grams to keep the ppm of the mixture near 500ppm. Just thought I would share my findings in case it helps.

Thank you! Sorry I just got to this, I've been pretty haphazard with this thread, just too much going on. I've been using Megacrop 2.0 now for a grow in its 9th week. I've used no Cal/mag at all and my plants look great! In fact, they look like some of my best buds ever!

Hey @pop22, I am having the same learning with the version 2.0 of MC. I had some major clawing when trying to use it at proportions I had used MCv1.0 at successfully. So I went back to the drawing board and did some testing. I use RO water by the gallon jug, and it comes in at 7-9ppm before adding anything to it. I then add 2.0 grams of MCv2.0, 1.5 grams of Sweet Candy, and .5 grams of Bud Explosion to get to ~500-515ppm. I then use ph sup to get to 6-5-6.8 ph, usually around 6 drops.

Plants have looked much better. I did have to do 2 flushes over three days before starting with the updated formula. The only thing I haven't accounted for is CalMag. I use GH CaliMagic, but decided against using it until I see signs of deficiency. Not sure what 1ml, 2ml, or 3ml will add to the ppm. I will probably drop the Sweet Candy to 1 grams to keep the ppm of the mixture near 500ppm. Just thought I would share my findings in case it helps.

May I ask, how much megacrop did you use per stage? I know most folks say "watch your plants" but do you start out at 2g per gallon? Do you feel the calculator is accurate?....

Last edited:
Back