Indoor Pop22's Continual Autoflower Tent

Thanks @pop22 , that description is making me green with envy. Sounds as though the Black Dragons may have been out of "retail" circulation for sometime now. Am I wrong about this? Or is there somewhere one could go to find some BD seeds?

As far as I know, the only dragons to make retail sales are Duurty Dragon and Russian, which can be found on autobeanstalk.com

get you some Duurtys!

http://autobeanstalk.com/breeders/drmt/dragonmeds.html

Now there are a few other Dragons out there also, my second favorite is Dragon's Blood, which I'll be growing in the spring. DB is a Sativa leaning strain. Again, mine were gifted to me a few years ago, and The seed I had was old. I've since taken them also to F5

Here's a Dragon's Blood (F3):

Dragon's blood pic1 -11-2-2015.jpg

Thanks @pop22 , that description is making me green with envy. Sounds as though the Black Dragons may have been out of "retail" circulation for sometime now. Am I wrong about this? Or is there somewhere one could go to find some BD seeds?

Update:

Baby Dragons everywhere !WOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo! I re-arranged them a bit, moved all the largest plants to the small tent. An observation ALL the plants in my cottage cheese containers are bigger than the ones in the standard pots, both have the exact same amount of soil. Lighting is pretty even. I've no idea why the difference.

and a pic of the others in the 4x4 tent
Black Dragons pic2 -12-19-2018.JPG
Black Dragons pic1 -12-19-2018.JPG

Ok, this thread back in action!

A fw Black dragons still in the tent but they'll be gone soon, males in the small tent should be showing any day now.

I transplanted the Haze CBD about 5 days ago, into auto pots. been hand watered with Megacrop solution a couple times and they are growing fast. I'll put them on the res later today.

I'll be doing another CBD strain soon in the other 4x4 tent, photos will be on hold till after the test grow.

CBD Haze pic1 -12-26-2018.jpg
CBD Haze plant 2- pic1 -12-26-2018.jpg
CBD Haze plant 3- pic1 -12-26-2018.jpg

I feed my worn dry organic plant nutrients, doctor Earth, Grow more, Jobes whatever I can find at the best price. I mix it with food scrap and make sure its moist.
and pumpkins, ohhh they, ( well, the bacteria ) love pumpkins. I go buy the biggest ones I can find the day after Halloween lol. One year I got 4, 25 pound pumpkins for a buck a piece!

you know, it's really a shame that i don't have OCD............... maybe I could keep better track of shit if I did.......lol! so here it is a year later and I long ago lost track of this thread...... geez...

Now where did I put them

:baked::help:

So I'm going to update and revive this thread, Attemp [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] at organizing my content..... Hold your breath! So I can call you Blue......lol!
I'm just going to post a series of pics then catch up here on grows scattered elswheres.

CBD Haze pic1 -5-28-2018.jpg
Blue Dream bud pant1 pic1 -8-6-2018.JPG
Blue Dream pant1 pic1 -8-6-2018.JPG
CBD Haze pic1 -12-26-2018.jpg
Lucy's Diamonds plant1 pic1 -1-27-2018.jpg
Lucy's Diamonds plant2 pic1 -1-27-2018.jpg
Indica 639 pic1 -2-22-2018.jpg
Indica639 pic2 -3-21-2018.jpg

Back