Indoor Pop22's Continual Autoflower Tent

Dreaming Duck pic1 -10-29-2018.JPG

Update:

People just don't seem to believe me about transplanting. So I'll say it again, I have NO issues transplanting and my seedlings show growth in less than 24 hours of transplant. Well, here's proof. Hell it even looks like a different plant it grew so much! so here's yesterday and today, I transplanted about 4pm yesterday.

Dreaming Duck pic1 -10-29-2018.JPG
Dreaming Duck pic1 -10-31-2018.jpg

Nice bro, that's some serious growth for 1 day. I transplant everything from photo seedlings to clones and autos also. Never had an I'll effect, one or 2 here and there may have stunted maybe cause I was too rough or just bc it was a finicky strain. 2/50 arent bad odds at all.

Geez........... ts been this long?? Sorry i'll get this figured out someday lol!

AND........... I lied. My plant count limit I invoked? PPPFFFFFFSSSTTTT! right out the window lol! Why? Because I've wanted to do a mini SOG for a long time and now I am. I just started 65 Black Dragon and after males and culls i'm hoping for 30 females and if I have enough, 36 will fill the tray in the small tent. Lighting right now is 2 auto cobs and I'll be adding a QB 324 run soft, probably 75 watts for a total of 195 watts of lighting. Containers hold .75L and are fill with organic potting soil, no coco this time ( I was out ) and will be fed Megacrop. This is going to be fun! I've no idea at all what to expect from these plants, it will be a learning experience for all!

So Today I had 24 Black Dragons sprouted that I've planted I expect more over the next two days, Germ rate is good especially for 3 year old seed. Might pollinate a couple plant if I have any to spare. Otherwise I'll make a seed run in the spring. I have plenty more I just want to have a fresh batch. These are F5 Black Dragons.

For now, there are 3, CBD Haze sharing the tent that will go to another tent and into auto pots.

Black Dragons and CBD Haze pic1 -12-5-2018.jpg

What is the makeup of Black Dragon. I assume it is different from Black Stone? Are the Black Dragon seed offered any more for sale? if so, at the portal? Sorry for so many questions. Thanks!

I believe Black Stone may be a cross of Black Dragon and Stone Dragon. Black Dragon is a creation of our Mossy, not Stone. It and Duurty Dragon are phenotypes of the same cross. I forgot what strains Mossy used to create Black Dragon, I'll have to see if I can find it. Full Duplex may know, i believe his ALF is related to Black Dragon.

I can tell you this, I took it from F2 seeds I was gifted, to the current F5 generation. I love this strain! I've used the Duurty Dragon pheno for several breeding projects before I had these BD. This is my favorite bedtime medicine! Knocks me out without cottonmouth and dry eyes. Its great blended with Blue Dream also lol!

We should see a lot of purple bud!

What is the makeup of Black Dragon. I assume it is different from Black Stone? Are the Black Dragon seed offered any more for sale? if so, at the portal? Sorry for so many questions. Thanks!

Back