Indoor Pop22's Continual Autoflower Tent

Back in action! Been busy and haven't kept up, but hey, that's life! I'm doing a comparative grow on another forum, Blue Dream Auto from Fast Buds. I've wanted Blue Dream for a long time so I jumped on it!

Today is day 27, they were transplanted to the auto pots on 7/19 and went on the res today. the ladies are being fed 700 PPM of Megacrop. Lighs are 200 watts for the Mod 420 and the cob light engines are running at 40 watts each, a total of 280 watts.

The plants look good. Hoping the smaller on plays catch up but she is what she is!

The Jalapeno is a Burpee Giant Jalapeno, she'll grow like a small bush. she's got a couple flowers already!

autoflower tent - blue dream pic1 -8-5-2018.JPG
autoflower tent - blue dream pic3 -8-5-2018.JPG
autoflower tent - blue dream pic4 -8-5-2018.JPG
autoflower tent - blue dream pic12 -8-5-2018.JPG

Hey @pop22

You use soil and megacrop in the autopots, and I believe I’ve seen you mention somewhere maybe another thread that you don’t bother with perlite or hydroton at the bottom of your autopots just straight soil all the way? Air domes or no? I really dig the simplified way of doing things.

Update:

CHOP CHOP! Sorry I was focused on getting this done and forgot to get pics. the 2 smallest Haze CBD are down and trimmed. The last three will be shortly! These are very easy to trim. My only complaint with this strain is not productive enough, but it does make good medicine.

That will leave 2 WW, 2 Mossy's Medicine, and 2 Black Ice......... and the tomato of course lol!Tomato is going outside, going to start some Giant Jalapeno and grow it in the tent. Next up when all are done will probably be Blue Dream auto!

View attachment 917406 View attachment 917407 View attachment 917408

:drool:

Update:

Blue Dream flying along! [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] has about double in size, gained a few inches in height also. The smaller plant is catching up, she's not in flower yet and about the size [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] was when she began to flower. I've got hopes for a nice harvest.

The Jalapeno is growing nicely also, starting to look like a bush! She's got a few flowers also, but I don't know if she'll fruit on 24/0 light. I'll be dropping to 20/4 shortly, we'll see what that does.

Ducksfoot in the corner continues her recovery. She'd looking better, when she gets green I'll start plucking the older leaves.

Blue Dream pic1 -8-11-2018.JPG

No perlite, no air domes, no pump in the res, not needed as seen by my grows. Yes soil all the way to the bottom. using "pebbles" etc in the bottom actually restrict water movment, they do NOT help drainage.

Hey @pop22

You use soil and megacrop in the autopots, and I believe I’ve seen you mention somewhere maybe another thread that you don’t bother with perlite or hydroton at the bottom of your autopots just straight soil all the way? Air domes or no? I really dig the simplified way of doing things.

Update:

Blue Dream autos blowing up! The runt is no longer a runt, and U suspect she's actually going to be the best of the 2! Plant 2 is rapidly gaining in size, more than I expected. I'm getting excited! Both plants are looking good and loving the Megacrop!

The Giant Jalapeno is bushing up nice also!

Blue Dream 1 pic1 -8-16-2018.jpg
Blue Dream 2 pic1 -8-16-2018.jpg

No perlite, no air domes, no pump in the res, not needed as seen by my grows. Yes soil all the way to the bottom. using "pebbles" etc in the bottom actually restrict water movment, they do NOT help drainage.
Thank you! Exactly what I needed to read. Do you ever feed from the top?

I feed them 1 to 2 times from the top. Once at transplant and one more time before I turn on the res, depending how dry the pot is. Usually, second feeding not needed.
Thank you! Exactly what I needed to read. Do you ever feed from the top?

Update:

Things are looking great! the runt is no longer a runt, she may rival or exceed the other plant at harvest time! She's just into flower, maybe 7-10 days now. Plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is pumpingf out buds! I cut back on the Megacrop, right now I'm at 450 ppms as they were looking on the edge of N toxic. Looking about perfect now! So far, a trouble free grow.

Blue Dream

Blue Dream pic1 -8-25-2018.JPG

What you got in the hanging pot and excuse me if you've already said!! As always your plants look killer. Won't be long I'm gonna start a grow but got to get a few things in place first. Thinking of getting a couple more autopots lol

Back