Indoor Pop22's Continual Autoflower Tent

Wow! Its been three weeks since I posted here, ........... Things look a lot different! Thye Haze CBD are much nicer than the last grow of them! Buds are now fattening up and are getting hard. I was disapointed with this strain last time, don't know what their problem was lol, but these girls will give me a nice harvest. The foreground plants are my 6 Haze CBD. In the back are miscellameous small plants, a Black Ice, a couple Magic plants, nor sure of the strain, and a small White Widow. There is another WW in the left corner.

And a random tomato plant lol! Hoping to chop the CBD in maybe 10 days, need to make medicine!

Autoflower tent CBD Haze pic1 -5-28-2018.jpg
CBD Haze pic1 -5-28-2018.jpg
CBD Haze pic2 -5-28-2018.jpg

Wow! Its been three weeks since I posted here, ........... Things look a lot different! Thye Haze CBD are much nicer than the last grow of them! Buds are now fattening up and are getting hard. I was disapointed with this strain last time, don't know what their problem was lol, but these girls will give me a nice harvest. The foreground plants are my 6 Haze CBD. In the back are miscellameous small plants, a Black Ice, a couple Magic plants, nor sure of the strain, and a small White Widow. There is another WW in the left corner.

And a random tomato plant lol! Hoping to chop the CBD in maybe 10 days, need to make medicine!

View attachment 911847 View attachment 911848 View attachment 911849
Took a minute to find the tomato in that jungle!

Update:

CHOP CHOP! Sorry I was focused on getting this done and forgot to get pics. the 2 smallest Haze CBD are down and trimmed. The last three will be shortly! These are very easy to trim. My only complaint with this strain is not productive enough, but it does make good medicine.

That will leave 2 WW, 2 Mossy's Medicine, and 2 Black Ice......... and the tomato of course lol!Tomato is going outside, going to start some Giant Jalapeno and grow it in the tent. Next up when all are done will probably be Blue Dream auto!

CBD plant 1 pic-1 -6-11-2018.jpg
CBD plant 2 pic-1 -6-11-2018.jpg
CBD plant 3 pic-1 -6-11-2018.jpg

Those buds are red! I've seen red speckled buds in my Dragon's Blood, and I've seen a pic of a Dragon's blood that literally turned blood red, the whole plant! But I've never found that pheno type. I suspect the male that polinated the Critcal 2.0 may have been one....... and I didn't breed BD with it........... :(

Those buds are red! I've seen red speckled buds in my Dragon's Blood, and I've seen a pic of a Dragon's blood that literally turned blood red, the whole plant! But I've never found that pheno type. I suspect the male that polinated the Critcal 2.0 may have been one....... and I didn't breed BD with it........... :(

Hey man, that is pheno influenza, better combust it all :hookah:

:crying:

Back