Indoor Pop22's Continual Autoflower Tent

I don't measure in grams. I use 1 1/2 tablespoons to 5 gallons. I use RO water with 50-80 ppms of cal/mag. Adding the Megacrop to that gives me about 700 +/- 30 ppms ppms. Plants are chopped, harvest report coming up! I can say ! finally broke 1gpw. Was not too far from a pound for 3 plants!

Hey how many grams per gallon of megacrop are you using?

I don't measure in grams. I use 1 1/2 tablespoons to 5 gallons. I use RO water with 50-80 ppms of cal/mag. Adding the Megacrop to that gives me about 700 +/- 30 ppms ppms. Plants are chopped, harvest report coming up! I can say ! finally broke 1gpw. Was not too far from a pound for 3 plants!

:bravo::bravo: :slap:
EXCELLENT HARVEST!

:drool: very nice great job:woohoo:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

:drool: very nice great job:woohoo:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

And now they are done! All jarred up and curing nicely.

Plant 1, the plant that was to the lerft in the tent, gave me 170 grams! Plant 2, the one in the final pic, gave 178 grams! 348 grams for 2 plants that had no training, and only light defoliation.348 grams from 2 plants!
The third plant, the one gave 92 grams. I don't cound=t her in the harvest because she got hit with stray pollen and is full of seeds. Not complaining, it was hit with Black domina pollen, should make a hell of a cross! With the three I'm just shy of a pound!

Lighting was at 320 watts total. I finally broke 1 gpw! 1.0875/gpw to be exact! And as I said, thats with no plant training! I'm willing to bet they could easily exceed 200grams per plant!

The buds are very nice, good bag appeal. hues for green laced heavily with red pistils!

And the smoke.......... ahhhhhhhhhh I like this very much! A great body stone with a moderate head buzz also, and long lasting, 3+ hours!

the smell is carmel and fruit very pleasant and not over powering.

Now for me, this was a great grow. But remember, this was actually a test grow for a breeder. I can't recommend them using this strain at this time, it has too many phenotypes. One I chopped at 100 days as it still hadn't formed any buds. The 2 larger plants were slow to start flowering, I think it was around 40 days. Only the small, indica dom plant was withing normal range, she flowered at 30 days. Also, this was suppose to be a pure Indica Kush plant, sure looks like a hybrid to me! With some work, taken another couple of generations and weeding out the phenotypes, this could be a great strain, it surely has great potential! I don't know if it will ever make it to market. Hopefully, this gets worked!

Chazy Ice in jars 3-31-2018.jpg
Chazy Ice bud 3-31-2018.jpg

And my basket plants started out in here so I guess I'll update here for that. I had moved the Mephisto elitew mix plant to the other 4x4 tent with the other 2 Chazy Ice. This little plant gave me some awesome bud! Light blue coloring with some pink hues in these beautiful buds! I think this may be, based on looks, a 24 Carat. Smell is very sweet and just a touch skunky. She gave me 32 grams dry! Now that was a very small plant so a great harvest! I believe she was just 18" tall. I don't have bud pics yet but here's the final pic of the plant.

Mephisto 24K pic1 -3-25-2018.jpg

Back