Indoor Pop22's Continual Autoflower Tent

i have the sample coming and i am going to do my next run w it and recharge/mammoth p plus an enzyme and see what i get. growing the mephisto huubasquanch now and i'm going to use it for the megacrop test as i will know what the strain should do by then.

Update:

I was concerned about harvest, as these 4 plants got so big, they were crowding each other. I wanted them to each reach their potential so I made a drastic decision, I chopped momma duck and tossed some of the clones so that I could move 2 plants to the other tent. I left the 2 biggest where they were. They almost fill the tent by themselves!

And look at the colas on that plant that was in the rear. This helps dispell the myth of light "penetration". This plant looks this good because of diffuse light. NOW let see what she does! I think its going to be an awesome harvest!

Indica 639 pic1 -2-26-2018.jpg
Indica 639 pic2 -2-26-2018.jpg
Indica 639 tent2- pic1 -2-26-2018.jpg
Indica 639 tent2- pic2 -2-26-2018.jpg
Indica 639 pic3 -2-26-2018.jpg

the ducks are in veg and there are two different strains. The ones with the odd leaves are clones of clones of clones.....etc. its why I'm creating seed, to refresh the genetics

Are those all ducks flowering pop? Do they tend to correct the leaf issue in flower?

Hey man,thats murder, how could you haha

Beautiful plant, what a shame

How is your plants in the hanging baskets?

Here is one I'm growing the biggest yet, just starting to flower, auto Contraband in 4 l pot
CameraZOOM-) 260220181725.jpg
its so big I've had to just hang the pot lower and lower, it's almost standing on the floor now. It was 114 cm tall yesterday and looking promising I think

When in the auto tent, the baskets had no where to go.......... the auto pots plants filled the tent!

Hey man,thats murder, how could you haha

Beautiful plant, what a shame

How is your plants in the hanging baskets?

Here is one I'm growing the biggest yet, just starting to flower, auto Contraband in 4 l potView attachment 872659 its so big I've had to just hang the pot lower and lower, it's almost standing on the floor now. It was 114 cm tall yesterday and looking promising I think

Update:

Tent full of bud!

one is nearing harvest, maybe a week to 10 days and done. The second plant has blown up and is as big as the plant on the left, and seems to be building more colas! Going to be a fine harvest when all is done! Cobs and Megacrop doing the job!

Chazy Ice picA1 -3-11-2018.jpg
Chazy Ice pic1 -3-11-2018.jpg
Chazy Ice pic2 -3-11-2018.jpg
Chazy Ice pic3 -3-11-2018.jpg

Back