Indoor Pop22's Continual Autoflower Tent

Now I'm just waiting to see some big, fat buds...lol!

Plants are looking great! The one in the right rear just suddenly decided to have an explosive growth spurt, 5" in 2 days! Guess they are loving the Megacrop! And these girls are only under 300 watts of cob lighting.

Also, the basket plants are doing well and starting to really build bud.View attachment 866375 View attachment 866380

Looking great! Question for you , with the MEGACROP are you following the feeding chart?..or are you testing the limits?. I was wondering what they consider a small plant versus a large plant when it come to how much to mix 2g per small plant, 4.5g for large plant..would you think the extended veg. be a Photo?

chart.JPG

Moderation in all things...lol! I don't use their feeding chart, and I don't believe in force feeding plants. I'm making my solution by ppm. I'm using 100 ppms cal/mag
( just lowered it from my normal 120-150 in RO water ) and about 600 ppms of Megacrop. My medium is recycled soil. I PH my solution to 6.5 I think my formula seems to be right on the money from the looks of my plants. I'll step it up a bit, if they look like they need it, I doubt they will.

600 ppms of mega in 5 gallons of water is about 1 1/2 tbsp, plus a little bit more, maybe a 1/4 teaspoon.

Looking great! Question for you , with the MEGACROP are you following the feeding chart?..or are you testing the limits?. I was wondering what they consider a small plant versus a large plant when it come to how much to mix 2g per small plant, 4.5g for large plant..would you think the extended veg. be a Photo?

View attachment 866568

I'm testing the megacrop on 4 different strains right now ranging from pure sativa to almost pure Indica. I'd say the pure sativa ( Ducksfoot ) might tolerate a bit more, maybe 800 ppms, but I don't feel like mixing a special batch for them...

:smoking:

Moderation in all things...lol! I don't use their feeding chart, and I don't believe in force feeding plants. I'm making my solution by ppm. I'm using 100 ppms cal/mag
( just lowered it from my normal 120-150 in RO water ) and about 600 ppms of Megacrop. My medium is recycled soil. I PH my solution to 6.5 I think my formula seems to be right on the money from the looks of my plants. I'll step it up a bit, if they look like they need it, I doubt they will.

600 ppms of mega in 5 gallons of water is about 1 1/2 tbsp, plus a little bit more, maybe a 1/4 teaspoon.

600ppms from start to finish.?..or gradual increase dependent on plant grow, etc? I appreciate your insight and experience with this mew stuff.

Will a fancy feeding schedule work better? I don't know, I refuse to do all that ridiculous planning, it a damn plant..... geez lol!

Will a fancy feeding schedule work better? I don't know, I refuse to do all that ridiculous planning, it a damn plant..... geez lol!

Agreed, at first getting into this growing, I was bewildered with the nutrients, the supplements and so on, the mixing..the time schedule...what a pain. Iam hoping this Megacrop erases all that fuss and headache. I keep it pretty simple now, just the FF Trio nutes, some cal mag and silica , ph down and thats even a pain for the most part, but I seem to be pulling decent yields for what I do. Crossing fingers that this megacrop is what it says it is.

Back