Indoor Pop22's Continual Autoflower Tent

Update:

Wanted to talk about Megacrop. Now, I'm not much on packaged nutrients, especially bottled nutes, which are ALL a ripoff. Lets compare any bottled nute to Megacrop. First, NONE of them contain everithing your plant needs in one bottle, and that's intentional, so that you buy their " Extras". Second, order online and you paying to ship a product that 95% water!

I just estimated how many gallons of solution I can make from the 22 pound bag I just bought. I rum=n my mix at about 700 ppms which is about 1.5 tablespoons, plus a little but. Lets say, 20 grams. but I'll be even more conservative and say 30 grams is what an average user would consume. The bag contains 9900 grams. that amounts to about 1650 gallons of solution. I setimate the cost at $0.04 per gallon.

But its not just about cost. Look at the ingredients. What would you pay for the added things like the kelp and chitosan? And if you've been on this forum any amount of time, you know I'm and organic grower mainly, though I do like to try other things all the time. So when I say, I'm impressed with this nutrient line, it means something, as I'm not impressed by much in the gardening world......lol! So far, I've had no problems related to using nutrients. That's a first! I treat it like any other nutrient. I mix solution by ppms, and PH adjust it to my liking. Once it hits the res, thats it. I don't go messing around in the res checking ph, don't add air entrainment, no pumps heating things up unnecessarily. If my plants look happy, I leave it alone! more grows are ruined by "too much love" than any other reason!

I'll get pics tomorrow, plants are still getting taller!

Hey Tony! I'm not defoliating this girl, I want to see her aunatural...........lol She is a chubby little thing! Just how I like em!
I just got my sample, and will be finishing off my sour stomper with it, and got a Chem bubbly @7 days that will get nothing but megacrop. I like your style..basically ,keep it simple

Plants are looking great! The one in the right rear just suddenly decided to have an explosive growth spurt, 5" in 2 days! Guess they are loving the Megacrop! And these girls are only under 300 watts of cob lighting.

Also, the basket plants are doing well and starting to really build bud.
Indica 639 pic1 -2-18-2018.jpg
AH 690 pic1 -2-18-2018.jpg

The company originated by some guys on RIU who were testing then selling their own nutrients

Back