Indoor Pop22's Continual Autoflower Tent

I'm a do it my own way guy. I've never followed a "feeding" chart, I think they are bunk personally. From experience with other nutrients, I begin feeding when the canopy is as wide as the final pot it's in. In coco I begin feed at about two weeks depending on the growth of the plant. At that point they get full strength nutrient solution, which for my megacrop 2.0 grows is 525 ppms, +/- 25 ppms. From there, if the plant's color looks good it stays the same start to finish. If I see signs of over feeding I back off 25 ppms and wait a week to see. Surprising how little can make a difference. Also from prior experience, you'll find some strains can tolerate more or less. I don't feed more however, if a plant looks healthy, it is!

And remember, my ppms recommendations are based on auto pot results, it may well differ if you hand water or are doing DWC/RDWC. I do believe it is a good baseline for anyone to use

May I ask, how much megacrop did you use per stage? I know most folks say "watch your plants" but do you start out at 2g per gallon? Do you feel the calculator is accurate?....

Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon pic1 -3-18-2019.jpg
Blue Dragon pic2 -3-18-2019.jpg
Blue Dragon pic3 -3-18-2019.jpg

I'm a do it my own way guy. I've never followed a "feeding" chart, I think they are bunk personally. From experience with other nutrients, I begin feeding when the canopy is as wide as the final pot it's in. In coco I begin feed at about two weeks depending on the growth of the plant. At that point they get full strength nutrient solution, which for my megacrop 2.0 grows is 525 ppms, +/- 25 ppms. From there, if the plant's color looks good it stays the same start to finish. If I see signs of over feeding I back off 25 ppms and wait a week to see. Surprising how little can make a difference. Also from prior experience, you'll find some strains can tolerate more or less. I don't feed more however, if a plant looks healthy, it is!

And remember, my ppms recommendations are based on auto pot results, it may well differ if you hand water or are doing DWC/RDWC. I do believe it is a good baseline for anyone to use
I have been trying your 500ppm max on this DWC Fast Buds Tangiematic and she is doing fine even with version 1 using tap water. I did have to mix up a 2% Epsom salts solution and used as a foliar for a little Mg deficiency, but here she is at day 45 and she looks okay, I think.
76CECB1D-D88C-4507-9884-13B5CC0059DF.jpeg77061DA5-D960-4E07-B330-1E71A79C1312.jpeg

Back