Indoor Pop22's Continual Autoflower Tent

yes, you should keep it covered.

I was thinking for in the pot only. I turn over a stone in the flower bed and can get castings off the back. I'm in the south and don't put chemicals on the yard anymore, I gots worms everywhere. Need to get a nice bed for them to make them in one spot now. And keep the dogs from digging in it. I really appreciate your help. I may cut the bottom off and old planter and slowly raise the dirt level in it. Now to find a place for it! Should the top be covered to keep rain out?

Update:

Auto pots now on the res, filled with Megacrop solution. All plants in this tent have been fed megacrop twice a week this week. That will continue for the hand watered plants. Its so dry in here that they are getting watered twice a day, or I'd only feed once a week.

Plants are looking quite good! One chazy Ice has a little yellow at the top, but the megacrop should fix that if its not soil ph issue. The Lucy's Diamonds are doing very well, I defoliate both plants, the one on the left needs a little more. Both are now in flower and stretching quickly. Love these baskets!
Rif Mountain is nearing the end, will check trichs today.

Autoflower tent pic1 -1-20-2018..jpg
AH690 plant1 pic1 -1-20-2018.jpg
AH690 plant2 pic1 -1-20-2018.jpg
Indica 639 plant1 pic1 -1-20-2018.jpg
Indica 639 plant2 pic1 -1-20-2018.jpg
Indica 639 plant3 pic1 -1-20-2018.jpg
Indica 639 plant4 pic1 -1-20-2018.jpg
Rif Mointain plant1 pic1 -1-20-2018.jpg

Chazy Ice has exploded! Flowering nicely and looking good. i continue to feed them Megacrop @700ppms, 6.5 PH. Plants look very good.

Pulse monitors working nicely, very handy!

Chazy Ice pic1  -2-10-2018.jpg
Chazy Ice pic2  -2-10-2018.jpg
Screenshot from 2018-02-11 14-55-36.png

I recently moved the basket plants out, you can see why....lol! So I'll still post on them here as they are autos. I have the Mephisto elite mix mystery plant in the photo tent as there is room for it there. Have't hung it up, but looks to be getting plenty of light in the corner, on the floor.... that QB light is badass!

Feeding her Megacrop once a week, she's looking good!

Mephisto mix pic 1 -2-12-2018.jpg

That is looking good man, maybe do something about the fat fan leaves in the center?

Here is some of my baskets today

2 times ak420
CameraZOOM-) 120220181438.jpg
CameraZOOM-) 120220181439.jpg

A Contraband
CameraZOOM-) 120220181447.jpg

and a Snowflake in soil
CameraZOOM-) 120220181449.jpg

Oops, I subbed up for your photoperiod continual thread by accident. This is where I need to be. I'm just a simple aufoflower dude for now.

Update:

Wanted to talk about Megacrop. Now, I'm not much on packaged nutrients, especially bottled nutes, which are ALL a ripoff. Lets compare any bottled nute to Megacrop. First, NONE of them contain everithing your plant needs in one bottle, and that's intentional, so that you buy their " Extras". Second, order online and you paying to ship a product that 95% water!

I just estimated how many gallons of solution I can make from the 22 pound bag I just bought. I rum=n my mix at about 700 ppms which is about 1.5 tablespoons, plus a little but. Lets say, 20 grams. but I'll be even more conservative and say 30 grams is what an average user would consume. The bag contains 9900 grams. that amounts to about 1650 gallons of solution. I setimate the cost at $0.04 per gallon.

But its not just about cost. Look at the ingredients. What would you pay for the added things like the kelp and chitosan? And if you've been on this forum any amount of time, you know I'm and organic grower mainly, though I do like to try other things all the time. So when I say, I'm impressed with this nutrient line, it means something, as I'm not impressed by much in the gardening world......lol! So far, I've had no problems related to using nutrients. That's a first! I treat it like any other nutrient. I mix solution by ppms, and PH adjust it to my liking. Once it hits the res, thats it. I don't go messing around in the res checking ph, don't add air entrainment, no pumps heating things up unnecessarily. If my plants look happy, I leave it alone! more grows are ruined by "too much love" than any other reason!

I'll get pics tomorrow, plants are still getting taller!

Hey Tony! I'm not defoliating this girl, I want to see her aunatural...........lol She is a chubby little thing! Just how I like em!

That is looking good man, maybe do something about the fat fan leaves in the center?Here is some of my baskets today 2 times ak420
View attachment 863723 View attachment 863724

A Contraband
View attachment 863726

and a Snowflake in soil
View attachment 863727

Update:

Wanted to talk about Megacrop. Now, I'm not much on packaged nutrients, especially bottled nutes, which are ALL a ripoff. Lets compare any bottled nute to Megacrop. First, NONE of them contain everithing your plant needs in one bottle, and that's intentional, so that you buy their " Extras". Second, order online and you paying to ship a product that 95% water!

I just estimated how many gallons of solution I can make from the 22 pound bag I just bought. I rum=n my mix at about 700 ppms which is about 1.5 tablespoons, plus a little but. Lets say, 20 grams. but I'll be even more conservative and say 30 grams is what an average user would consume. The bag contains 9900 grams. that amounts to about 1650 gallons of solution. I setimate the cost at $0.04 per gallon.

But its not just about cost. Look at the ingredients. What would you pay for the added things like the kelp and chitosan? And if you've been on this forum any amount of time, you know I'm and organic grower mainly, though I do like to try other things all the time. So when I say, I'm impressed with this nutrient line, it means something, as I'm not impressed by much in the gardening world......lol! So far, I've had no problems related to using nutrients. That's a first! I treat it like any other nutrient. I mix solution by ppms, and PH adjust it to my liking. Once it hits the res, thats it. I don't go messing around in the res checking ph, don't add air entrainment, no pumps heating things up unnecessarily. If my plants look happy, I leave it alone! more grows are ruined by "too much love" than any other reason!

I'll get pics tomorrow, plants are still getting taller!

Hey Tony! I'm not defoliating this girl, I want to see her aunatural...........lol She is a chubby little thing! Just how I like em!

That Megacrop sounds too good to be true, pops, thanks for the report. Looks like a cool company, too. I was considering trying solid time release organic fertilizers like biotabs, now I'll have to give this stuff a hard look.

Back