Indoor Pop22's Continual Autoflower Tent

I was wondering if anyone would question the hanging basket lol! Its a strain of mine I call CushDog. Its Mephisto's Cush ( Green crack ) x Chemdogging. I had an unexpected male Chemdogging and he knocked up everything in the room.. and this was the best results. I haven't grown them in a long time so I popped a couple, I also have some growning to breed.

I love the baskets. you can grow anything in them and who cares how much bud you get? It's free bud lol and a great way to add to your variety. I'm going to do some Dragon Kush - Duurty Dragon x KVS (Kush VanStitch) soon in baskets.

The Blue Dream is looking good though! LEDs, Megacrop, and Auto Pots!

I'm gonna have to try one in a hanging pot lol after trying out some of my last harvest all them are killer my next round I'm thinking about trying a small scrog but hell my plans change with each Bowl I burn LMAO ✌️

Well................. serious adjustments to my growing for a few months will be running a very limited plant count. For this grow it will be two photo periods and one auto. For now, the photos will occupy both 4x4 tents, one in each. I've had these in waiting a long time and they need to be grown. After this, it will likely be 2 autos and one photo period.

No need to waste power so both photos, for now are in one tent. We have on the left a Mataro Blue From Kannabia. On the right is Herijuana From Sannie's Shop. They look a little rough, the clone cab had mites so everyone and everything.... got an diluted alcohol bath spray and the plants will every day for the next week.

soil is the same that has been in the pots for the last 4 grows, its auto pot no till! and it works and works well. I cut out the stumps from the previous plants and made a hole just big enough form the new rootball. First couple waterings will be plain water, they'll use up some of the residual nutrients. No, I don't do a soil flush either and I've yet to see a reason to. If you not over feeding there should be no excessive salts build up. I've not had one nutrient related issue using this style of growing.

My poor Jalapeno plant...... they apparently are very sensitive to mites, she lost most of her leaves due to them. so far, the alcohol spray has stopped the problem, confirming it was pests.

Haven't chosen an auto yet, got to dig in the magic seed box lol!

Mataro Blue and Herijuana pic1 -10-8-2018.JPG

I was wondering if anyone would question the hanging basket lol! Its a strain of mine I call CushDog. Its Mephisto's Cush ( Green crack ) x Chemdogging. I had an unexpected male Chemdogging and he knocked up everything in the room.. and this was the best results. I haven't grown them in a long time so I popped a couple, I also have some growning to breed.

I love the baskets. you can grow anything in them and who cares how much bud you get? It's free bud lol and a great way to add to your variety. I'm going to do some Dragon Kush - Duurty Dragon x KVS (Kush VanStitch) soon in baskets.

The Blue Dream is looking good though! LEDs, Megacrop, and Auto Pots!
I have a cushdog in the grow comp right now. Can see the buds turning nice and purple. Great strain development pop, amazing stuff man, cant wait to wrap her nice and warm inside a paper blanket lol

update:

So the small tent is now the autflower tent for a while. In there now are two breeding projects, Dreaming Duck ( auto Blue Dream x Ducksfoot ) and Azure Duck ( Ducksfoot x Blue Dragon ). 17 out of 18 seeds total sprouted! The larger pots are the Dreaming Duck. They are growing FAST! This pic was 3 days ago, I'll get a pic of today later. So far looking good!

I've also installed the second BioRadiance BRe light in the tent. Its ziptied to a post and angled in towards the plants. Lets see if it does anything for them!

Bio-light pic1 -10-29-2018.JPG
Breeding seedlings pic1 -10-29-2018.JPG
Breeding seedlings pic2 -10-29-2018.JPG

I noticed your using one of those vertical fans. How do you find it? Do you allow it to blow directly on the plants? Oscillating? Reason for the question is I have one of these. Always thought about using it in the 4x4 grow tent but was worried it would blow the plants too hard.

I have them in both 4x4 tents and I like them.Even on high when the plant are large enough they work good. Really need two per tent in opposing corners. Yes they do oscillate.

I noticed your using one of those vertical fans. How do you find it? Do you allow it to blow directly on the plants? Oscillating? Reason for the question is I have one of these. Always thought about using it in the 4x4 grow tent but was worried it would blow the plants too hard.

Back