Indoor Hanging Basket Multi Strain Grow!

Why not just train your plants and fill the tent?

Yes man, I thought the same at first, but training require access and space and moving plants, so I thought those lazy corners would be perfect. I grow 8-9 plants I'm 25 L Autopots each run in 1,2x1,2m trays, I can always reach a hanging pot with the water can.

DP Colorado cookies almost done and here is the tent, no way to get in there, there's more pots behind the big girls to like pop22 say, every bid is a bonus and it is also a good way to test strain. I just lengthen the chain to keep the top in the same position as the plant grow.
CameraZOOM-) 201120172145.jpg

Here the rest of this tray
CameraZOOM-) 191120171404.jpg

Those Think Big has been supercropped and defoliated heavily. I deliberately stretched the big girls during veg and it has paid off. They are tied to the top now or the fall over, 2,1 m high with the pot.
Much better use of the space, and with those new 55w COB lights, getting a good light spread is real easy. I even thought of sticking a couple of hangers right into the middle of that lot haha, but Its really work to keep them watered and i don't want any spills and dripping the other plants.
Very cool thread pop22, how much reservoir is in your pots?

The only downside of my pots is they have no reservoir. But I rarely water my pots to run off anyway and know how much water I can add.

Update:

Plants are doing well. One is a bit smaller as I dropped it... but it is doing just fine. The other 2 pots, the seedling didn't make it, both died at sprout. The seeds were quite old and not well cared for. This is om=ne good reason for these pots, I can use up spme of the old seed I have of strains I'm curious about! I can grow up to 8 new strains at once if i wish!

Hanging Baskets pic1 -11-21-2017.jpg
Hanging Baskets pic2 -11-21-2017.jpg

Update:

The ladies are doing fine! I had the bubba trouble hanging from a clothes hanger.... it failed and dumped poor Bubbett ( :smoking:) out of the pot. I scooped her back in and she's recovering fine. The sour dragon is looking excellent! Not bad for some old seed!

Basket plant -sour dragon pic1 -11-29-2017.jpg
Basket plant -Bubba Trouble pic1 -11-29-2017.jpg
Basket plant -Mephisto Elite Mix pic1 -11-29-2017.jpg

Also have a Black Domina x Stone Dragon ( Thanks Stickman! ) that just sprouted!

Subbed like the idea pops. Always nice to have a taste of this and that.

Nice one Pops !

I may pop in now and again..............good luck my friend............eP.

Hey EP! Good to see you here! pop in when you can!

Bunny, yes, I get to use seed that would have gone bad in my seed box too. I've got 4 going now, will add a cople to the small tent. Then, sfter I clean and set up the other 4x4, I'll add 4 more. ten pots could easily add 5-7 ounces, conservatively.

Back