Indoor Growing Scrog

Thanks for the points Antonio. :toke:

well hell, just look at those plants and let the awe take over!!!!
Thanks Bro. :d5:

True legend 🙌 👏 ❤️
Thank you Brother Bean!

This is some wizard-type of growing. Congratulations man. Truly a pleasure to see.
Possible if you could shed some light :lildab:on the setup you are using (nutrients, your DIY-hydro setup,...)?
I'd love to one day grow some beasts like this.
Thanks @mbe8888
In The past year I’ve run 4 different types of N-P-K and all of them did what they were suppose to so basically any name brand nutrient line should work well for you.. Main thing is have your EC and PH always in range and your environment dialed in.

You can find a couple DIY Hydro videos that I uploaded a couple months ago on Instagram under 420autoflower, the videos show how 4 different DIY units are made and how they work.

Some stuff I've found that isn't in the first page. 24/0 light schedule. No CO2. Various cheap lights. Rockwool ontop of rockwool ontop of rockwool sometimes, sometimes rockwool on coco. Always some rockwool. I believe it's all drain to waste as well. Flora Nova Grow/Bloom(also seen AN and Humbolt nutes mentioned) with Koolbloom pk booster, 650(starting day 7)-1300ppm.
:yeahthat: :thanks:

The Rockwool is key, you need this medium to get that explosive veg growth before ironing out ;)
Thanks Bro… you know the routine very well by now my friend. :thumbsup:

So my goal is to adapt your scrog frames for outdoor photoperiods next season, get em started early and all that, and put em in 20gal fabric pots inside of a 4’x4’x4’ frame based on what ive seen from your grows. Plans are for 4 of them, 2x Blue dream and 2x Original Oreoz. Here are my basic plans, and a quick sketch of where they will be going in my back yard. The important thing is that they are in full sun, my biggest question, does that look like enough room to you if i give myself about 2feet between them and around them to work on them from all sides? I appreciate your help.
IMG_1957.jpeg
IMG_1958.jpeg

So my goal is to adapt your scrog frames for outdoor photoperiods next season, get em started early and all that, and put em in 20gal fabric pots inside of a 4’x4’x4’ frame based on what ive seen from your grows. Plans are for 4 of them, 2x Blue dream and 2x Original Oreoz. Here are my basic plans, and a quick sketch of where they will be going in my back yard. The important thing is that they are in full sun, my biggest question, does that look like enough room to you if i give myself about 2feet between them and around them to work on them from all sides? I appreciate your help.View attachment 1709457View attachment 1709458
Its gonna be so much fun! 64sq ft of scrog heaven!

So my goal is to adapt your scrog frames for outdoor photoperiods next season, get em started early and all that, and put em in 20gal fabric pots inside of a 4’x4’x4’ frame based on what ive seen from your grows. Plans are for 4 of them, 2x Blue dream and 2x Original Oreoz. Here are my basic plans, and a quick sketch of where they will be going in my back yard. The important thing is that they are in full sun, my biggest question, does that look like enough room to you if i give myself about 2feet between them and around them to work on them from all sides? I appreciate your help.View attachment 1709457View attachment 1709458
Awesome Brother… looks like you got it all figured out. I was going to put an extra brace around my frames like you have in your design but felt they didn’t need it. Well, I was wrong and will be wrapping an extra piece of wood around all of them next season. I did get 2 crops over the Summer and they’re still holding up but they definitely could use some extra support.
Good you’re planning on going with photos bro, with the extra veg time you’ll be able to work the plant longer and fill in your canopies better. 2x2’ frames should be enough space and you can always install canopy extenders like I did with my big Coastal Mary LSD if they grow out of them.
Will you be growing your plants in soil? Might be the best way to go if you’re not planning on using some type of reservoir. Tapping into your existing irrigation and running 1/4 lines over to your plants would be much easier than dealing with nutes and a reservoir. You would have to amend your soil every couple weeks but that’s not a big deal and only takes a few minutes.
How are the caterpillars in your neck of the woods? Aphids and the cannabis eating caterpillars have been my biggest problems growing outdoors. :sad:

Last edited:
Back