Indoor Growing Scrog

Defo, I'll be replacing mine after this as it's done 18months or so...
You might think about just replacing the activated carbon granules in the filter housing, saves dumping all that metal into the trash, and also saves some costs, seems to work fine on my setup., takes a few minutes of tapping, shaking, tamping and topping up over a couple of days to get the granules settled, this tapping replace the vibration used in factory filling,, and it gives a certain satisfaction that you saved some landfill space.

I also seem to remember that there are a couple of manufacturers who actually make filters with replaceable granules these days.

Gota few quick Questions for you Seasoned Scroggers???

Gota few quick Questions for you Seasoned Scroggers???​

Elasticated net or a solid net?
Movable or Fixed position?
What size holes /in squares?​

A solid frame enables those bud sites/tops to be kept down, however the plant is impossible to extract whole after. You can only really have an adjustable rack if it's solid and for the squares mine or 3" x 3" to keep those tops down (very important).

A elasticated net can be removed and can be made smaller by using gardening wire if needed. The downside is some of the tops will need to be tied down as the elastic will give/flex as the bud grows.

Last edited:
A solid frame enables those bud sites/tops to be kept down, however the plant is impossible to extract whole after. You can only really have an adjustable rack if it's solid and for the squares mine or 3" x 3" to keep those tops down (very important)

A elasticated net can be removed and can be made smaller by using gardening wire if needed. The downside is the tops will need to be tied down as the elastic will give as the bud grows.
Thanks mate, Ive got 2 elastic ones, different sizes but the last and first time I tried them was a disaster lol
I'm thinking I've left it too late now and possibly 5 is too many plants in my space for it,
But u never know lol

Thanks mate, Ive got 2 elastic ones, different sizes but the last and first time I tried them was a disaster lol
I'm thinking I've left it too late now and possibly 5 is too many plants in my space for it,
But u never know lol
It's all going on in the "Den" :thumbsup: , I think 2 hydro girls in those 6" Hugo blocks would actually fill the entire space. After a few goes you can easily expect to haul 2lb dry weight from that space. ;)

Beast mode enabled!

@420autoflower have you grown photos before?
Yes, but haven’t grown photos in years and with my current situation it would be tough for me to do. I’m growing in my garage with no climate control and have to leave my tents unzipped and the tent doors partially open to keep my R/H down. Photos wouldn’t flower properly with the lights being on 24/7 and the tent doors open.
Sorry
I would be glad to run more autos for you though. :thumbsup:

Solid (non-flexing) netting with 3.5 squares pulled as tight as you can on 4 fixed uprights.

It's all going on in the "Den" :thumbsup: , I think 2 hydro girls in those 6" Hugo blocks would actually fill the entire space. After a few goes you can easily expect to haul 2lb dry weight from that space. ;)
Yes… Deano is right. 2 plants scrogged out correctly with good pre-training should fill your whole grow area.

Back