1722268125599.jpeg

1722268850985.jpeg

DP Auto Critical Orange Punch 1
1722268184256.jpeg

IMG_5796.jpeg

DP Auto Critical Orange Punch 2
1722268239293.jpeg

IMG_5794.jpeg

Had a cheap $9 pump finally go out after a few years of use and my Dutch Passion Auto Candy Bubatz dried out overnight. Had to perform some quick CPR and was luckily able to bring her back to life. :rolleyes1:
1722267724426.jpeg

IMG_5797.jpeg

DP Auto Creepers (D36)
Ready to be scrogged out soon
IMG_5808.jpeg

Canopy update
9 days of growth (pics taken yesterday)

Dutch Passion Auto Melonade Runtz
View attachment 1696784
View attachment 1696755

Outdoor DP Melonade Runtz
View attachment 1696780
View attachment 1696761

Dutch Passion Auto SFV OG
View attachment 1696783
View attachment 1696757

Outdoor grown DP SFV OG
View attachment 1696785
View attachment 1696788

View attachment 1696786
View attachment 1696758

View attachment 1696787
View attachment 1696759

Had a cheap $9 pump finally go out after a few years of use and my Dutch Passion Auto Candy Bubatz dried out overnight. Had to perform some quick CPR and was luckily able to bring her back to life. :rolleyes1:
View attachment 1696779
View attachment 1696760

DP Auto Creepers (D36)
View attachment 1696763
That’s crazy how much they grow in 9 days. That’s some amazing stuff there 420.

You might think about just replacing the activated carbon granules in the filter housing, saves dumping all that metal into the trash, and also saves some costs, seems to work fine on my setup., takes a few minutes of tapping, shaking, tamping and topping up over a couple of days to get the granules settled, this tapping replace the vibration used in factory filling,, and it gives a certain satisfaction that you saved some landfill space.

I also seem to remember that there are a couple of manufacturers who actually make filters with replaceable granules these days.
Indeed mate, do you remember the brands by any chance?

Gota few quick Questions for you Seasoned Scroggers???​

Elasticated net or a solid net?
Movable or Fixed position?
What size holes /in squares?​
Depends a bit on your choice of seeds, auto's or photoperiods, but for me growing mostly photoperiods it definitely a solid net bro, for scrogging a must have, in my opinion in a fix position, and the exact size for holes is 5x5cm, it will give you plenty of room/cross sections to work with. Ofc you can also do it the @420autoflower way and use elasticated nets, and I think for his method pre-growing auto's and 'crush' them under the net before flowering starts its better to use a plastic net that has some wiggle room than a fixed iron one..
Canopy update
9 days of growth (pics taken yesterday)

Dutch Passion Auto Melonade Runtz
View attachment 1696784
View attachment 1696755

Outdoor DP Melonade Runtz
View attachment 1696780
View attachment 1696761

Dutch Passion Auto SFV OG
View attachment 1696783
View attachment 1696757

Outdoor grown DP SFV OG
View attachment 1696785
View attachment 1696788

View attachment 1696786
View attachment 1696758

View attachment 1696787
View attachment 1696759

View attachment 1696779
View attachment 1696760

DP Auto Creepers (D36)
View attachment 1696763
I guess that's the only downside of growing hydro this way right, there is less room for error.. glad you still got some life in the Auto Candy Bubatz mate, would have been a shame...:nono:

Rest is looking really nice, what I did notice is that the recovery/growth in those 9 days is better indoors than outdoors, so the 24/7 lights indoor help more for solid growth than the sun outdoors.. how many hours of daylight do you have outdoor in your region now?

The Auto Critical Orange Punches are going to be monsters.... :yay:And I must say the indoor Auto SFV OG surpised me with her accelerated growth explosion too...well done as always mate!:toke:

:toke:
I think I looked at Ac infinity first, which led me down the rabbit hole..., I ended up buying 5kg of granules 3-4mm and changing it myself, required about 3kg to refill, It was a simple job as my filter is screwed together. i think I have enough granules left to possibly refill my small filter too, if and when.
I think PrimaKlima carbon pellets are probably better than the ones I bought, "fish tank granules" but these seem to do the job.

The important thing to remember is that when these filters are filled in the factory, they are filled on a vibrating platform to settle the granules more evenly for the correct air flow, I found that after filling, If I lifted the filter and dropped it afew times on one end then tapped with a mallet it up and down the sides, rinse and repeat i probably needed to add about 15% extra granules than on the initial fill.

Last edited:

Depends a bit on your choice of seeds, auto's or photoperiods, but for me growing mostly photoperiods it definitely a solid net bro, for scrogging a must have, in my opinion in a fix position, and the exact size for holes is 5x5cm, it will give you plenty of room/cross sections to work with. Ofc you can also do it the @420autoflower way and use elasticated nets, and I think for his method pre-growing auto's and 'crush' them under the net before flowering starts its better to use a plastic net that has some wiggle room than a fixed iron one..

I guess that's the only downside of growing hydro this way right, there is less room for error.. glad you still got some life in the Auto Candy Bubatz mate, would have been a shame...:nono:

Rest is looking really nice, what I did notice is that the recovery/growth in those 9 days is better indoors than outdoors, so the 24/7 lights indoor help more for solid growth than the sun outdoors.. how many hours of daylight do you have outdoor in your region now?

The Auto Critical Orange Punches are going to be monsters.... :yay:And I must say the indoor Auto SFV OG surpised me with her accelerated growth explosion too...well done as always mate!:toke:
Yeah bro… plants are drinking a lot at this stage and they can easily dry out in a 8-10 hour period if the coco or rockwool doesnt get watered. I had a bad feeling about that old pump when I was putting the system together and should have known better. Would have been so easy to buy another $10 aquarium pump and I wouldn’t have had to deal with the problem. Oh well, at least I caught it in time and the CB doesn’t seem like it went through too much stress. :rolleyes1:
I’m doing what I can to make your cultivars shine and I’m convinced I can grow a bigger and badder plant indoors in a controlled environment so I put the smaller phenos in the outdoor scrog carts. I’m getting a good 12 hours of sunlight where I am (7:00am-7:00pm) but it doesn’t compare to the 24/7 of LED lighting my indoor plants are getting, and there was a noticeable difference in cola density and size with my last outdoor/indoor grow I just harvested.

Yes, but haven’t grown photos in years and with my current situation it would be tough for me to do. I’m growing in my garage with no climate control and have to leave my tents unzipped and the tent doors partially open to keep my R/H down. Photos wouldn’t flower properly with the lights being on 24/7 and the tent doors open.
Sorry
I would be glad to run more autos for you though. :thumbsup:

Solid (non-flexing) netting with 3.5 squares pulled as tight as you can on 4 fixed uprights.

Yes… Deano is right. 2 plants scrogged out correctly with good pre-training should fill your whole grow area.

Ive installed a solid wire Scrog screen-(Dog fence) over the top a few days ago and weved & bent the branches.

Now after a few days since it's been installed and the branches has grown more through the screen,
Do I keep pushing the branches back under the screen?
And what do I do about the foliage underneath,? Do I remove it.
Any advise is greatly appreciated

Ive installed a solid wire Scrog screen-(Dog fence) over the top a few days ago and weved & bent the branches.

Now after a few days since it's been installed and the branches has grown more through the screen,
imho,
keep tucking them under untill the horizontal space is full,
no need to remove foliage unless blocking light to the bud sites.. but my scrogs are never a match for 420autoflowers work. :baked:

imho,
keep tucking them under untill the horizontal space is full,
no need to remove foliage unless blocking light to the bud sites.. but my scrogs are never a match for 420autoflowers work. :baked:
Gona smoke a big fat bong & go do some tucking & weveing (again)

Keep on tucking and weaving buddy. Need to keep all the tops on your main branches pointing horizontal under your grid so most of the energy is diverted to the smaller and weaker nodes. You can remove foliage underneath your canopy and while you’re down there try to push up any of the smaller nodes that might be hanging down so they get the light they need. Every node counts with this method and even the smallest nodes that usually gets picked off (lollipopped) will turn into a nice cola if you treat it right.
How old are your plant/plants and how long ago did you scrog them out? Did you do any training before scrogging? Pics would help.

Back