New Grower Grow Zero//White Widow, Blackjack, & Pineapple from Dr. Seeds in PROMIX

Thank's @Tom'sinflatedballs for explaining that to me in rookie language! Now that you have your girl's topped, @SaltyReefer , they look like there from the twighlight zone. Can't wait to see them grow up into young lady's! Keep em growing---:jointman:
@rick-j , thanks for the encouragement haha!! I’m still giggling at the idea of me trying so much on my first grow. But there’s way too much good info and such here to not give them hell. You’re probably not too far along to try your hand at it haha :stir:

Day 27
White Widow is doing great and looks like she doesn’t mind all the training/learning haha

bb7c865c5e71650f841cdf28605b353a.jpg
6f585181c87fa08627d4e8c8be94e513.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@SaltyReefer looking great. What have you been doing about those leaves sitting on the soil when you water? Struggling with that issue.

I haven’t done much. I have a few fan leaves that stay in contact but I pull them up when watering. I’ve also been attempting to tuck those leaves above other growth to help keep them up, without shading critical areas.

Tied the girls back down, keeping things low and even. I need to figure out when enough is enough but in the meantime, they’re spreading out nicely
28d9e61df1c34b382a59083935da81f3.jpg
59f7ad6127e73be25da25b98965a9d59.jpg

Good luck with your gals there! I just started a white widow from seedsman.
Im hoping you get your girls through the grow, gonna be watching and hopefully picking up tips!

Good luck with your gals there! I just started a white widow from seedsman.
Im hoping you get your girls through the grow, gonna be watching and hopefully picking up tips!
Thanks @baked in the bluegrass! White Widow is the one strain that I wanted more than anything. I’m really hoping they all do well though. Do you have a grow journal?

Thanks @baked in the bluegrass! White Widow is the one strain that I wanted more than anything. I’m really hoping they all do well though. Do you have a grow journal?
I just started a journal on 4.20 last week, hopefully thats a good sign.
I am a noob here in the forums tho, so i may not actually know how to post up a link for the journal lol

I just started a journal on 4.20 last week, hopefully thats a good sign.
I am a noob here in the forums tho, so i may not actually know how to post up a link for the journal lol
I’m pretty damn green here myself, lol. Great place to learn just about anything. I love watching grows that are close in timelines to mine, just to compare things and see what works/doesn’t. I found your 420 journal, I’ll be watching your girls grow for sure :pass:

Back