New Grower Grow Zero//White Widow, Blackjack, & Pineapple from Dr. Seeds in PROMIX

Quick Update. We are on day 31 and I’m noticing these girls are going hard right now! Keeping things tied down and I’ve been constantly tucking leaves to keep the light hitting all the good spots lol. I think I’ll be tying off a few more branches but am going to let these start going up, while keeping the tops even. Slight nute burn as I’ve been slowly ramping up the AN M/G/B to see how much my girls would eat. It looks like 1/1/1 is the sweet spot right now. I went ahead and watered a bit heavy with just ph’d water and let them chill for a couple of days. Pineapple is going to start being fed tomorrow morning, she’s doing good so far.
aa6f8e74a96cca153ac57c887653af1a.jpg
a445eb36397aea574bc77bbbed816b5a.jpg
83075b36d9fff376244805a0f7bcb2b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, the pineapple looks normal, :clapper:the rest of your girls look good! Happy growing--:jointman:
@rick-j she actually does look normal haha! Honestly, best looking seedling yet :crying:. I’ll be curious to see how she does. I did notice my Blackjack is already showing signs of pre-flower yet it seems so small. Planning on leaving her be while the stems stretch up for flowering. White Widow is bushy as heck, may do some minor defoliation but I’m scared of interrupting the grow so close to flower. May just keep tucking leaves and letting her reach up as well. I’m really happy with the grow so far though

@rick-j she actually does look normal haha! Honestly, best looking seedling yet :crying:. I’ll be curious to see how she does. I did notice my Blackjack is already showing signs of pre-flower yet it seems so small. Planning on leaving her be while the stems stretch up for flowering. White Widow is bushy as heck, may do some minor defoliation but I’m scared of interrupting the grow so close to flower. May just keep tucking leaves and letting her reach up as well. I’m really happy with the grow so far though
Cool, like your attitude! It's hard to leave them be, but they should have some time alone.I like that tucking method also. lOOKIN GOOD--:jointman:

Cool, like your attitude! It's hard to leave them be, but they should have some time alone.I like that tucking method also. lOOKIN GOOD--:jointman:
I love the results so far but don’t know when to stop and i don’t want to screw things up again haha! I’ll keep the branches tied down but I’m letting them go up now, rather than continuing to stretch them outwards. It’s great spending time in the tent so the tucking has been fun. Happy girls :smokeit:

Day 38/17

D898A8B8-8561-41EC-BC0B-C5E5EDFEA13D.jpeg
Just a quick update...

The girls have been doing great as far as I can tell. I have been doing my best to keep the LST going strong, while allowing them to grow. Feedings have been daily @ 1.5L per pot with 1.25ml/L AN M/G/B, 1 ml/L Cal Mag, 2ml/L AN B-52. Pineapple started Nutes at day 11-ish @ .5 ml/L M/G/B, 2 ml/L AN Voodoo Juice and B-52. Pineapple has been getting one Liter per day. Rh has been between 50%-60% and temps between 72-80. Both older girls have shown sex and are preflowering, I will try getting better pics posted up later this evening. Happy Growing!

@SaltyReefer looking great. What have you been doing about those leaves sitting on the soil when you water? Struggling with that issue.

I haven’t done much. I have a few fan leaves that stay in contact but I pull them up when watering. I’ve also been attempting to tuck those leaves above other growth to help keep them up, without shading critical areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you could place a bottle water cap under the leaves thats touching soil. its what i do to prevent the leaves from getting nute burn.

girls are looking good and bushy @SaltyReefer ! i say keep tying them down until the stretch stops for even canopy through out flowering phase.

look at that pineapple!! youre already improving :vibe::greenthumb:

heres another link to some LST:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=98355

edit:

whats your RH average? i was debating on pickinjg up a humidifier to get a more stable RH throughout the grow but im already almost 30 days in @ 30-50.

been reading 40-70 vegging.
45 flower.

you could place a bottle water cap under the leaves thats touching soil. its what i do to prevent the leaves from getting nute burn.

girls are looking good and bushy @SaltyReefer ! i say keep tying them down until the stretch stops for even canopy through out flowering phase.

look at that pineapple!! youre already improving :vibe::greenthumb:

heres another link to some LST:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=98355

edit:

whats your RH average? i was debating on pickinjg up a humidifier to get a more stable RH throughout the grow but im already almost 30 days in @ 30-50.

been reading 40-70 vegging.
45 flower.
Many thanks @thedailydose! I’m going to have to pop in on the thread you shared and see what bits of knowledge I can gain! I wasn’t sure at what point I should let them get vertical, but they sure have been branching off nicely :) My RH has been sitting anywhere between 50%-60% although it does dip down to the low 50s at times. I can definitely pick up that lovely aroma whenever I go into the tent and that’s motivating me even more haha. I’m a little excited and can’t wait to see how things finish up. I’m already considering popping some more seeds in the next month or so, that way I can keep a steady supply of nugs hanging around! If all goes well, I’ll have an extra $400 USD a month (what I typically spend on bud) to throw at equipment upgrades & possibly a larger tent or DIY grow room. State law allows 6 plants per person over 21 so I don’t believe a steady supply should be an issue haha.

Well... I planned on tossing some LST pics on here but it seems the files are too large all of the sudden? I’ve posted so many pics from my iPhone but it looks like that may not be possible now. Not sure what that will mean for future updates as I don’t want to set up a third party photo sharing account elsewhere... I’m guessing the new update is causing this? :face:

Back