Indoor Grow 6- Dutch Passion-AutoNight Queen,Sweet Seeds-Auto BlackJack & DinaFem-Auto Moby Dick

Captains Bong -12/2/16- Wanted to throw up a few pics of the Moby Dick Auto from DinaFem she is 52 days today! Much luv guys and have a mellow one.:dancer:
12.2.16 001.JPG
12.2.16 003.JPG
12.2.16 004.JPG
12.2.16 002.JPG

Captains Bong-12/4/16- Well boys the Sweet Seeds Black Jack Auto has come down:smokeit:. I want to throw in here that I flushed her with 1 gallon of plain water and let her pot dry out for 2 days she went a total of 57 days and was in a 2 gallon smartie. My guesstimate on dry yield is probably around 1-Oz which is perfectly fine with me as it looks to be some knock out, another thing I want to note here is the smell of the BJ Auto, it is actually unlike anything I have ever smelled its like a strong berry/skunk perfume it smells delish. We still have some live girls here, the Dutch Passion AutoNight Queens is @ 57 days I already ran 2 gallons through her yesterday and I am letting her dry out as well and she is STACKED AND STANK she will prolly get the Judy Chop tomorrow or the next day, Black Cream is still going strong with some good lookin deep red/purple nugs she is 40 days today. THAR SHE BLOWS the Moby Dick Auto from DinaFem is still getting swoll @ 54 days she is A BEAST seriously she has THUG LIFE tatted on her titty, she is nearly 4 FT tall and about 2 FT wide.. Here are a few pics of the harvest,Moby and BC I left the Queen out of this one as everyone will be getting plenty of her either tomorrow or the next day, much luv guys and have a mellow 1!:vibe:
Black Jack Chop 11.4.16 001.JPG
Black Jack Chop 11.4.16 002.JPG
Black Jack Chop 11.4.16 003.JPG
Black Jack Chop 11.4.16 004.JPG
Black Jack Chop 11.4.16 005.JPG
Black Jack Chop 11.4.16 006.JPG
Black Jack Chop 11.4.16 007.JPG

Captains Bong-12/4/16- Well boys the Sweet Seeds Black Jack Auto has come down:smokeit:. I want to throw in here that I flushed her with 1 gallon of plain water and let her pot dry out for 2 days she went a total of 57 days and was in a 2 gallon smartie. My guesstimate on dry yield is probably around 1-Oz which is perfectly fine with me as it looks to be some knock out, another thing I want to note here is the smell of the BJ Auto, it is actually unlike anything I have ever smelled its like a strong berry/skunk perfume it smells delish. We still have some live girls here, the Dutch Passion AutoNight Queens is @ 57 days I already ran 2 gallons through her yesterday and I am letting her dry out as well and she is STACKED AND STANK she will prolly get the Judy Chop tomorrow or the next day, Black Cream is still going strong with some good lookin deep red/purple nugs she is 40 days today. THAR SHE BLOWS the Moby Dick Auto from DinaFem is still getting swoll @ 54 days she is A BEAST seriously she has THUG LIFE tatted on her titty, she is nearly 4 FT tall and about 2 FT wide.. Here are a few pics of the harvest,Moby and BC I left the Queen out of this one as everyone will be getting plenty of her either tomorrow or the next day, much luv guys and have a mellow 1!:vibe:
View attachment 667881 View attachment 667882 View attachment 667883 View attachment 667884 View attachment 667885 View attachment 667886 View attachment 667887

Congrats Kakarot, :greenthumb::clapper::clapper:

Haha, Great I would love to:smoking:
I am going to harvest the AutoNight Queen today or tomorrow and it has been under the Mars 2 400 the whole span of its life and I am telling you, The Black Jack was under the KIND LED 300 and AutoNight Queen under the MARS 2 400. The Black Jack turned out to be some really dank smoke but the Night Queen is on another level... I have never seen a plant as short and with buds fat as baseballs dripping with Tri's. Hands down Mars 400 for 188$ bucks beats the hell out of KIND LED 300 which retails for 670$. The plants were grown side by side and were the exact same age so anyone with doubts about MARS vs KIND just look at the growth in this journal.. There is your side by side test. :D... and believe me I was all up KIND LED's ass because it came with the STUPID CLOSET that cost litereally 2,000$ USD well you wanna know where it is now? It is in my basement used as a storage cabinet because the cab gets way to hot... sooo yeah 2 grand for a storage/file cabinet I am going to fix it up and try and resell it on AmaZon or Ebay so it is not a total loss.

Captains Bong-12/5/16- AutoNight Queen got the Chop today 58 days, she was def the most frosty gal I have had in a long time. I would do a longer entry but my face is swollen because my dentist was to stupid to find the abscess in my face before he pulled my eye tooth in turn when he pulled it the shit busted and now I have infection in my jaw/face it hurts like hell just started antibiotic this morning, much luv guys.
12.5.16 Queen Harvest 001.JPG
12.5.16 Queen Harvest 002.JPG
12.5.16 Queen Harvest 003.JPG
12.5.16 Queen Harvest 004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back