Indoor Grow 6- Dutch Passion-AutoNight Queen,Sweet Seeds-Auto BlackJack & DinaFem-Auto Moby Dick

Also thank you for kind words Tina, if there is ever anything I can do for you or your company let me know I love Mars (and you lol) with a passion @MarshydroTina .
:vibe::dancer::vibe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you, I'm sure I will:bighug:

Captains Bong-12/22/16- Well guys this grow has officially been completed as the Black Cream is dry and in the jar, dry weight on each strain and combine weight comin up as well as some Jar shots and nug shots. I want to thank @MarshydroTina @Duckster @Coffee&Kush and everyone else that popped in for this one. Much luv guys next one is already underway, I have my thread started just waiting for the action to get going which should not be to much longer!

Sweet Seeds Black Jack Auto- 51.7 Grams/1.8-Oz
Dutch Passion AutoNight Queen- 41.1 Grams/1.4-Oz
Sweet Seeds Black Cream Auto- 28.8 Grams/1-Oz
DinaFem Moby Dick Auto-143.1 Grams/5-Oz

Total dry weight 264.7 Grams or 1/2-LB :D

Again thank you to everyone MUCH LOVE AND HAVE A MELLOW 1-:thanks::worship::thanks:

Attachments

• Black Cream Nug.JPG
    Black Cream Nug.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Black Cream,Black Jack,AutoNight Queen & Moby Dick.JPG
    Black Cream,Black Jack,AutoNight Queen & Moby Dick.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Black Cream.JPG
    Black Cream.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Cream Jar.JPG
    Cream Jar.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Gang's all here.JPG
    Gang's all here.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 117
Captains Bong-12/22/16- Well guys this grow has officially been completed as the Black Cream is dry and in the jar, dry weight on each strain and combine weight comin up as well as some Jar shots and nug shots. I want to thank @MarshydroTina @Duckster @Coffee&Kush and everyone else that popped in for this one. Much luv guys next one is already underway, I have my thread started just waiting for the action to get going which should not be to much longer!

Again thank you to everyone MUCH LOVE AND HAVE A MELLOW 1-:thanks::worship::thanks:

Shit yeah man, thanks for inviting me to see you grow! You did a great job and I'm looking forward to seeing round 2!
Congratulations!!!
:puffing:passing:

Wooow, proud of your work:woohoo:

Wanted to throw in that the Auto Moby Dick has been curing for almost 2 and 1/2 months. I am just now finishing up my other strains I had in this grow, they were all tasty but man... The Moby Dick Auto from DinaFem being cured this long is the best I have had any-time any-where it is a really good strain and I absolutely love it.

Captains Vape-5/15/17- One last post in this grow before it's officially closed here is the last QP of the Dinafem Moby Dick Auto she has been curing for almost 4 months prolly 3 and a half, I had to clear out all my C-Vaults to make room for this harvest it's gonna be a big one, I love this strain one of the best for day time.
IMG_1405.JPG
IMG_1406.JPG

Back