Indoor Grow 6- Dutch Passion-AutoNight Queen,Sweet Seeds-Auto BlackJack & DinaFem-Auto Moby Dick

Captains Bong-12/6/16- Well both the Black Jack & AutoNight Queen are drying, the Jack will prolly end up being a little over a half when dried, I quick dried some on a plate and DAMN it is FIRE a total blast off cerebral high then eases into body a really good strain for daytime. The Queen is the frostiest plant I have grown in a long ass time and she smells like Mangos and Skunk I have not tried her yet I am going to wait until she is fully dried and then take a ride! I forgot the Jack Smells like Berries and Earth/Moss/Musk.. I am not sure what it is but she smells good as hell. DinaFem Moby Dick Auto is on day 56 and her buds are still swelling she has both the mars 2 400 and 700 on her now so I know she will get even fatter. The Black Cream from Sweet Seeds is on day 42 she is still gettin fat nuggies and they are deep purple/reddish tone. I am going to make a post in another forum about some shit that is going on in my personal life, need some support to keep going and it is getting really hard, much luv guys and have a mellow one enjoy a few harvest pics /w a side of Moby and BC.

Attachments

• AutoNight Queen Harvest.JPG
    AutoNight Queen Harvest.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Black Cream.JPG
    Black Cream.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 74
  • Black Jack Bud.JPG
    Black Jack Bud.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Black Jack in the dryer.JPG
    Black Jack in the dryer.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Harry PotHead Black Jack Wand.JPG
    Harry PotHead Black Jack Wand.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Moby Dick & Black Cream.JPG
    Moby Dick & Black Cream.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Night Queen Close up.JPG
    Night Queen Close up.JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 107
Captains Bong-12/5/16- AutoNight Queen got the Chop today 58 days, she was def the most frosty gal I have had in a long time. I would do a longer entry but my face is swollen because my dentist was to stupid to find the abscess in my face before he pulled my eye tooth in turn when he pulled it the shit busted and now I have infection in my jaw/face it hurts like hell just started antibiotic this morning, much luv guys.
View attachment 668550 View attachment 668551 View attachment 668552 View attachment 668553

That's too bad, hope you better soon

Captains Bong-12/6/16- Well both the Black Jack & AutoNight Queen are drying, the Jack will prolly end up being a little over a half when dried, I quick dried some on a plate and DAMN it is FIRE a total blast off cerebral high then eases into body a really good strain for daytime. The Queen is the frostiest plant I have grown in a long ass time and she smells like Mangos and Skunk I have not tried her yet I am going to wait until she is fully dried and then take a ride! I forgot the Jack Smells like Berries and Earth/Moss/Musk.. I am not sure what it is but she smells good as hell. DinaFem Moby Dick Auto is on day 56 and her buds are still swelling she has both the mars 2 400 and 700 on her now so I know she will get even fatter. The Black Cream from Sweet Seeds is on day 42 she is still gettin fat nuggies and they are deep purple/reddish tone. I am going to make a post in another forum about some shit that is going on in my personal life, need some support to keep going and it is getting really hard, much luv guys and have a mellow one enjoy a few harvest pics /w a side of Moby and BC.

After long time, you got the paid, enjoy your harvest:cheers:

Captains Bong-12/8/16- I just now took the Dutch Passion AutoNight Queen out the dryer rack and put her in the jar, dry she gave me 41.1-G or 1.4-Oz. The Black Jack dry gave me 51.7-G or 1.8-Oz, both are really high quality smoke and will be plenty to sleep easy on. I still have the Auto Moby Dick from Dina and Black Cream from Sweet Seeds going in there so this grow is not done just yet! Here are some late night harvest pics... I am about to get toasted on the Queen. :D

Attachments

• Black Jack Nug.JPG
    Black Jack Nug.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 95
  • AutoNight Queen Nug.JPG
    AutoNight Queen Nug.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Black Jack.JPG
    Black Jack.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 79
  • AutoNight Queen.JPG
    AutoNight Queen.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 80
  • BJ Red Jar & Queen Green Jar.JPG
    BJ Red Jar & Queen Green Jar.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 107
Captains Bong-12/8/16- I just now took the Dutch Passion AutoNight Queen out the dryer rack and put her in the jar, dry she gave me 41.1-G or 1.4-Oz. The Black Jack dry gave me 51.7-G or 1.8-Oz, both are really high quality smoke and will be plenty to sleep easy on. I still have the Auto Moby Dick from Dina and Black Cream from Sweet Seeds going in there so this grow is not done just yet! Here are some late night harvest pics... I am about to get toasted on the Queen. :D
Awesome, do you need someone to help you taste them, I would love to help you do that hahaha

Better get ready @MarshydroTina the AutoNight Queen is no joke.. lol I took one toke off the bowl and I can barely move...
:pass:
Haha, if so I think I should forget it. Now I am coming home from work, so I think it is better not try now
Hope you enjoy that

Captains Bong-12/8/16- Well with the Harvest of the Queen and Jack we have the auto Moby Dick from DinaFem and Sweet Seeds Black Cream. The Cream is @ 44 days and I have to say she is a strange plant. She looks to have some really odd leaf mutations and some weird ass spotting and colors, but she is flowering nice and the buds are nice fat and deep red so I am going to just let her go. Now to the Mighty Moby Dick from DinaFem, she is really starting to fatten her buds out and frost up I can see how she is a 75 day minium because of the fact she is a MONSTER lol. Her leafs are starting to naturally turn yellow just the very bottom fans @ 58 days.. she is gonna be a really nice harvest and smoke. I got some new beans as well on Black Friday they just came in yesterday I will post them up to, much luv guys have a mellow one. (Gotta edit again, will not let me upload pics of Black Cream will do it next entry)

12.8.16 001.JPG
12.8.16 002.JPG
12.8.16 003.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG
IMG_0328.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the harvests man that money dicks gunna be a big girl I recon could be an easy 6oz with the right fattening up and great choice of seeds ! Many I've had my eye on. That sweet seeds green poison is my favourite strain so far she's gets huge, best of luck in your future endeavours

Back