Harvest & Curing Grove Bags and Boveda Curing

If I weren't afraid of cameras being setup across the street, I would consider starting a "hydro" store. FL sux

OK, I saw a Youtube video that had Grove bags like many, lol, so I went and bought a bunch. I have my first harvest cut branch by branch hanging up in dry tent kept between 55-65 F and 45-50% humidity. Hoping for a 2 week dry but when branches snap, they snap. I got a Trim bag to use and from what I have read, you have to really have your bud dry to utilize properly. So if I do achieve a 2 week dry, trim using equipment notorious for needing bud dry, do you think I am ok to go straight into Grove bags if I pay attention and burp as needed? Do you think the brown bag sweating process is still needed? I have never found the process to heat seal these, can you explain? Thanks in advance!
I think at 55°F you are risking mold? 65°F is safer. You want your bud to be 10-11% moisture when they go into the Grove Bags. In a jar that will read ~62% RH. The Brown Bags is just so the remaining moisture in the stems will even out throughout the buds. Once your bud is that dry then put it in the Grove Bags and heat seal. You can use a clothes iron but they are designed for an impulse sealer like this:

ScreenHunter_312 Dec. 29 13.53.jpg

yep down under in the land of the long white cloud(NZ) in lock down , I shall contact Grove bags but being a country of 5 million not worth an agency to resell,just my view - but things can change over night as they say

Ok, I will bump up to at least 60f :) with no lights and no heater involved it goes between 55 and 65 but I have Inkbird with heater so I'll bump up to 60 min. I guess I'm still kind of confused in the end if I do my 14-day dry and trim and they're feeling dry to the touch if I should risk just putting them in the bags with hydrometers or if I should go to Brown bags to get the last of the moisture out.

Ok, I will bump up to at least 60f :) with no lights and no heater involved it goes between 55 and 65 but I have Inkbird with heater so I'll bump up to 60 min. I guess I'm still kind of confused in the end if I do my 14-day dry and trim and they're feeling dry to the touch if I should risk just putting them in the bags with hydrometers or if I should go to Brown bags to get the last of the moisture out.
If they are too wet when they go into the Grove Bags they will mold. If they are too dry they will not cure properly. Test them with a hygrometer in a jar or the grove bag without sealing until ~62% on the hygrometer. Then take out the hygrometer and seal the bag.

If they are too wet when they go into the Grove Bags they will mold. If they are too dry they will not cure properly. Test them with a hygrometer in a jar or the grove bag without sealing until ~62% on the hygrometer. Then take out the hygrometer and seal the bag.
Do Boveda's add moisture? I've used another brand in the grove bags if I had too dry and it worked fine

Do Boveda's add moisture? I've used another brand in the grove bags if I had too dry and it worked fine
Yes, they can add moisture. Have all of this done before you put it in the Grove Bag. If you need to add moisture - it happens to me in the summer here when the RH goes to zero when I am trying to dry - do it in a glass jar.

The bag is designed to keep the moisture level correct all by itself as long as you put properly dried weed in it in the first place!

@Sour D If the product is to dry please try to use some un dried sugar or fan leafs(if available). This will help add moisture back to the plant in a natural manner that will not harm the terpene profile.

Back