Harvest & Curing Grove Bags and Boveda Curing

I have these bags a try about 5 weeks ago and really like the results. Got some of the most sticky and funky smelling buds out of these!

I get my humidity to around 65% and then just seal them with the zipper, not actually heat sealing. Once RH is right i don't touch them for 2-3 weeks.

After that they go in jars.

I got some 1/2 ounce, 1 ounce and 1 Pound Boveda packs for my upcoming harvest, it was what was available on Amazon

will have a gander at the website and may get of these sent down under to NZ

I have these bags a try about 5 weeks ago and really like the results. Got some of the most sticky and funky smelling buds out of these!

I get my humidity to around 65% and then just seal them with the zipper, not actually heat sealing. Once RH is right i don't touch them for 2-3 weeks.

After that they go in jars.

The bags work for long time storage as well. I got rid of all my glass jars!

I think shipping is a killer on that but talk to their customer service because the website does not have all of the shipping options. Some Aussie members were working on getting some but I don't know how that ended.

We can ask @Grove Bags what the realities are.

Do we have an afn discount for grove bags anyone?

I think shipping is a killer on that but talk to their customer service because the website does not have all of the shipping options. Some Aussie members were working on getting some but I don't know how that ended.

Sounds like a business opportunity. Become Aussie distributor

@Sour D Dm me your shipping info and what you want and ill get some shipping quotes at cost.
Do we have an afn discount for grove bags anyone?
Use code afn

Check out the post above and DM Grove Bags to get you set up. Good luck and Happy New Year!

OK, I saw a Youtube video that had Grove bags like many, lol, so I went and bought a bunch. I have my first harvest cut branch by branch hanging up in dry tent kept between 55-65 F and 45-50% humidity. Hoping for a 2 week dry but when branches snap, they snap. I got a Trim bag to use and from what I have read, you have to really have your bud dry to utilize properly. So if I do achieve a 2 week dry, trim using equipment notorious for needing bud dry, do you think I am ok to go straight into Grove bags if I pay attention and burp as needed? Do you think the brown bag sweating process is still needed? I have never found the process to heat seal these, can you explain? Thanks in advance!

Back