Harvest & Curing Grove Bags and Boveda Curing

@Grove Bags hey! Using the 1lb terp loc bags, does it have to be an full lb in the bag or what is the least amount that can go in a 1lb bag? I am trying to purchase bags but the only options are 1lbs and 1ozs , I see you all are sold out of 1/4 lb bags and 1/2lbs . Thanks
@Grove Bags SOLD OUT that is a good bad problem to have :clapper: Congratulations on your success now get busy making more!

@Grove Bags hey! Using the 1lb terp loc bags, does it have to be an full lb in the bag or what is the least amount that can go in a 1lb bag? I am trying to purchase bags but the only options are 1lbs and 1ozs , I see you all are sold out of 1/4 lb bags and 1/2lbs . Thanks
You should be fine doing less then 1lb.

I'd like to see a side by side curing comparison test of Plain Jar, Bovida jar, Integra jar and Grove bags from the same plant.

I used Integra on Miss Wispy's buds in Jars. While the condition of the bud is great, the smell is still muted.
The other 2 girls were put in half pound Grove bags until the humidity stabilized and then most divided up in half-oz bags and sealed. A couple days ago, my Vet friend opened his second bag of the first GG#4 harvested. He called me and told me the smell has went thru the roof. He then called a little later and said it was markedly increase in potency. LOL! He was LIT! I already knew the smell was getting better when I'd get in the big bags every few days for bud.

Miss Wispy's buds are now in Grove bags. Let's see if the smell comes in.

I'd like to see a side by side curing comparison test of Plain Jar, Bovida jar, Integra jar and Grove bags from the same plant.

I used Integra on Miss Wispy's buds in Jars. While the condition of the bud is great, the smell is still muted.
The other 2 girls were put in half pound Grove bags until the humidity stabilized and then most divided up in half-oz bags and sealed. A couple days ago, my Vet friend opened his second bag of the first GG#4 harvested. He called me and told me the smell has went thru the roof. He then called a little later and said it was markedly increase in potency. LOL! He was LIT! I already knew the smell was getting better when I'd get in the big bags every few days for bud.

If you would like to do a size by side test we would happily send you some bags free to use in the test. Please DM me if your interested.

If you would like to do a size by side test we would happily send you some bags free to use in the test. Please DM me if your interested.
these bags are awesome I've had some stuff in them for months now and i still feel my weed is cured to perfection

I have done this. Not as a documented side by side. I have cured the same plant in jars with Boveda, Boost and in Grove Bags. Grove Bags WIN!

Back