Harvest & Curing Grove Bags and Boveda Curing

Nothing to measure with other than fingers snapping stems. I based my bagging by other's performance using the same method, brown paper grocery bags, ambient humidity of the bag by hydrometer, bud feel and stem resiliency. My buds were fairly thick might have used one or two more days.
I've burped the bags several times and with a more accurate hydrometer, the humidity levels are where I want them and they are stable now.
I tend to leave on more stem than most I've seen here. It's an attempt to get as long of a dry as possible. Evidently it worked! LOL!

Nothing to measure with other than fingers snapping stems. I based my bagging by other's performance using the same method, brown paper grocery bags, ambient humidity of the bag by hydrometer, bud feel and stem resiliency. My buds were fairly thick might have used one or two more days.
I've burped the bags several times and with a more accurate hydrometer, the humidity levels are where I want them and they are stable now.
I tend to leave on more stem than most I've seen here. It's an attempt to get as long of a dry as possible. Evidently it worked! LOL!
@WildBill Sounds like your getting dialed in as we speak. Cant wait to hear about your product after the cure.

@WildBill Sounds like your getting dialed in as we speak. Cant wait to hear about your product after the cure.
I pulled a bud from my first bag. Even at this time in cure, the smell and taste has a very marked improvement.Humidity is now rock steady!
I took the half pound bags and filled them with buds. Once the humidity levels were stable for 4 days, I put most of it into 1/2 oz opaque bags and heat sealed them. Weights are rock steady also.

Buds are firming up and seemingly getting a little more sticky. Does anyone find the buds get a little more sticky? I find that a little odd, but this is new territory for me.

I pulled a bud from my first bag. Even at this time in cure, the smell and taste has a very marked improvement.Humidity is now rock steady!
I took the half pound bags and filled them with buds. Once the humidity levels were stable for 4 days, I put most of it into 1/2 oz opaque bags and heat sealed them. Weights are rock steady also.

Buds are firming up and seemingly getting a little more sticky. Does anyone find the buds get a little more sticky? I find that a little odd, but this is new territory for me.
I have not noticed them getting more sticky. The quality has improved compared to my old method.

I am filling many 1/4 pound bags from this bumper crop I am currently harvesting. I have a couple of the zip-locks separating but it is not a problem for me because I heat seal. I believe this issue has been address by Grove already.

In the bags:
_DSC3420.JPG

A few more days hanging then a sweat in paper bags, then Grove bags.

_DSC3421.JPG

One more plant still in the tent. I may hit 700g/M² on this grow!

_DSC3419.JPG

I have not noticed them getting more sticky. The quality has improved compared to my old method.

I am filling many 1/4 pound bags from this bumper crop I am currently harvesting. I have a couple of the zip-locks separating but it is not a problem for me because I heat seal. I believe this issue has been address by Grove already.

In the bags:
View attachment 1255656

A few more days hanging then a sweat in paper bags, then Grove bags.

View attachment 1255657

One more plant still in the tent. I may hit 700g/M² on this grow!

View attachment 1255659
Maybe the firmness makes it feel more sticky.

Fer S&G's, I should calculate my g/M² :eyebrows:

Maybe the firmness makes it feel more sticky.

Fer S&G's, I should calculate my g/M² :eyebrows:
Using g/watt is not a good metric between Autos and Photos because of the huge time difference so g/M² is a better comparison on yield. I have never don better than 525/M².

Using g/watt is not a good metric between Autos and Photos because of the huge time difference so g/M² is a better comparison on yield. I have never don better than 525/M².
Duh! Forgot about that aspect. LOL!

Well..........That horse is in the barn!!!
Final Trimmed up all the 15 gal GG#4 and bagged up in two Grove bags and threw in a little hydrometers.
I got just over 8oz at 228.2grams with a bunch of trim for hash.
After 8 hours, the bags were running 60 and 61% humidity................and are still there 4hs more.View attachment 1249262
View attachment 1249264
Well, the GG#4 has matured quite well in the cure. The smell in the one big bag, not sealed, has matured into a quite smelly bit of canna. Grinds up absolutly perfectly and smells so delish when ground.
My Vet friend opened up his second sealed1/2oz bag and he said the living room was instantly fulled with great canna funk.........his wife was nodding off and the smell woke her up fully! LOL!
I have jars with Integra BOOST™ and the other GG#4 bud at around 3 weeks and the smell has not matured much.
I think I'm just gonna bag that up and see what happens.

Well, the GG#4 has matured quite well in the cure. The smell in the one big bag, not sealed, has matured into a quite smelly bit of canna. Grinds up absolutly perfectly and smells so delish when ground.
My Vet friend opened up his second sealed1/2oz bag and he said the living room was instantly fulled with great canna funk.........his wife was nodding off and the smell woke her up fully! LOL!
I have jars with Integra BOOST™ and the other GG#4 bud at around 3 weeks and the smell has not matured much.
I think I'm just gonna bag that up and see what happens.

Posts like these are pure gold when looking for real world information on curing with Grove Bags, really appreciate the information you are bringing to this thread and others.

@Grove Bags hey! Using the 1lb terp loc bags, does it have to be an full lb in the bag or what is the least amount that can go in a 1lb bag? I am trying to purchase bags but the only options are 1lbs and 1ozs , I see you all are sold out of 1/4 lb bags and 1/2lbs . Thanks

Back