Harvest & Curing Grove Bags and Boveda Curing

@Redjimp We have sent some products to the Uk but no Major distributors at this time. DM me if you would like to order or try some samples.
Would you prefer an order through yourself or that we go through Amazon sellers?
I'm ready to place an order and would be more than happy to take a few samples as well as buying.

Would you prefer an order through yourself or that we go through Amazon sellers?
I'm ready to place an order and would be more than happy to take a few samples as well as buying.
We do not have any licensed sellers on Amazon that im aware of. You can order off our site https://store.grovebags.com/ use code afn at checkout.

If you would like to do a size by side test we would happily send you some bags free to use in the test. Please DM me if your interested.
I think it would be something interesting to do. I could take one of my next girls and do a side by side from her gifts. Smell, vape and smoke tests would follow from myself and others. It could turn to a long time test too.

I have run into a change of operation because the heat sealed bags are a deterrent to just sticking your nose (in the jar) and taking a whiff whenever. One of those whenever times is when someone asks what it smells like. I don't remember that kind of stuff. So I am going to have to write it down when I open a bag to retrieve some. That sent me down a rabbit hole because you have to have the correct words to describe what you think you smell.

I found this wheel that is simple enough to write down a description of what I smell along with much more information on terpenes.

That did not link right?

Back