Indoor Greenhouse seeds Super Lemon Haze

Thanks @Auto melt and @Waira but I am a very lazy grower and try to keep things as simple as possible so I doubt I will do anything at the end apart from harvest! I don't even flush lol
There's a grower by the name of @autobeast here and he can teach you amazing things about growing simple.

Gangster man Chro

:d5:
:bighug:Honestly, the less I have to do the better, i really didn't want to top this girl or bend the mutant up but needs must! From here on out all I hope to do is feed and defoliate but I don't think that's gonna happen now I've started messing with em :shrug: this feels like my 1st grow all over again with it being 1st time for photos and 1st time for Sativa's, I find myself 2nd guessing myself as I don't know what to expect lol

I'm a lazy grower too, I love it! Best thing is if not completely comfortable, dont do it. We have plenty of time to experiment and learn about our favorite hobby

:bighug:Honestly, the less I have to do the better, i really didn't want to top this girl or bend the mutant up but needs must! From here on out all I hope to do is feed and defoliate but I don't think that's gonna happen now I've started messing with em :shrug: this feels like my 1st grow all over again with it being 1st time for photos and 1st time for Sativa's, I find myself 2nd guessing myself as I don't know what to expect lol

Brother chro.... soon as you switch too flowering ypu will smile like a happy bunny.

.. your a warrior.,... what’s wrong with you....after growing such a big auto ypu going too think twice know... people only dream of growing ypur last plant.

I'm a lazy grower too, I love it! Best thing is if not completely comfortable, dont do it. We have plenty of time to experiment and learn about our favorite hobby

My wife’s knows all about that lol..... I think I’ve screwed my last batch of seeeds lol...

Oh I think I’ve stunted thease ones,

Oh these autos ain’t flowering

Oh I think I didn’t flush this time properly

Oh I think I cured them toonwet

Oh my feminised aintbflowering

The list goes on lmaoooo

I know I really wanted to grow these out natural but then I got the mutant which really messed me up as I thought she needed to catch up vertically so topped the other one but then it suddenly got lanky and taller then the topped girl so have now had to bend her up, after all this though I'm now even more sure that letting them grow naturally is more my style!

T
Brother chro.... soon as you switch too flowering ypu will smile like a happy bunny.

.. your a warrior.,... what’s wrong with you....after growing such a big auto ypu going too think twice know... people only dream of growing ypur last plant.
Thanks man, this is the problem though, I have no idea when to flip and how much stretch there will be, this is why autos are great as you don't need to worry about when to flip!

I know I really wanted to grow these out natural but then I got the mutant which really messed me up as I thought she needed to catch up vertically so topped the other one but then it suddenly got lanky and taller then the topped girl so have now had to bend her up, after all this though I'm now even more sure that letting them grow naturally is more my style!
The mutants are the most fun! Survivors, fighters and they usually pay off st the end. Some training will make more primary colas, just takes time and effort.

Back