Indoor Greenhouse seeds Super Lemon Haze

T

Thanks man, this is the problem though, I have no idea when to flip and how much stretch there will be, this is why autos are great as you don't need to worry about when to flip!

Switch it know.... it’s been more than 3 weeks..... let the plant heal properly first

Ypu got good 11 weeks in flowering... so let the roll bro

T

Thanks man, this is the problem though, I have no idea when to flip and how much stretch there will be, this is why autos are great as you don't need to worry about when to flip!

Also ypu dot have too worry about light scedule lol.....I’m that lazy I keep them on 24 hours lmaoo

The mutants are the most fun! Survivors, fighters and they usually pay off st the end. Some training will make more primary colas, just takes time and effort.
It's just that I don't think I can give her anymore then 2 more weeks before I need to flip as I've only got a 2x4 tent and if I go for any longer the bigger girl will just take over the space, last grow I had to pull a plant early because the other one took over

Switch it know.... it’s been more than 3 weeks..... let the plant heal properly first

Ypu got good 11 weeks in flowering... so let the roll bro
Bro that was the plan at the start, veg them both for 5 weeks and then flip but mutant still hasn't grown enough yet

Bro that was the plan at the start, veg them both for 5 weeks and then flip but mutant still hasn't grown enough yet

I dont think the mutant will leap too quick...

Why not plant 2 auto flowering seeds in that bucket, get a solid indica... it will finish alongside the lemon.

I dont think the mutant will leap too quick...

Why not plant 2 auto flowering seeds in that bucket, get a solid indica... it will finish alongside the lemon.
Problem is the 12/12 running an auto, I still have hope for the mutant, as soon as a few more leaves grow I'm sure she will pick up, she's never going to be the biggest but hopefully get a couple oz off her

Problem is the 12/12 running an auto, I still have hope for the mutant, as soon as a few more leaves grow I'm sure she will pick up, she's never going to be the biggest but hopefully get a couple oz off her

Yeh just stick with it then.....

5 weeks old
PH 5.9
EC 2.4
RH 53
Temps 76/67

Going along nicely, both aren't really drinking much, have only needed to top up the res once all week, bigger girl has bushed up after her topping and haircut, she is now starting to grow vertically again, I will give her a heavy defoliation this week, mutant is still going along slowly but starting to grow some normal leaves now at least!
20181111_192459.jpg
20181111_192411.jpg
20181111_192319.jpg
20181111_192251.jpg

Back