Indoor Greenhouse seeds Super Lemon Haze

PPM is around a 1200 at the moment, I still think 2 weeks of veg so it will be getting bumped up if she can take it but don't think Sativas are as heavy feeders as indicas.
Hoping the mutant is going to hurry up and grow some more but both plants have way less roots then I'm used to with autos at this point

Don’t worry my bro.... sometimes the water quality makes a difference aswell. That’s why all the commercial ones use ro water.... but it’s defently picking up so shouldn’t worry too much know.

Super lemon haze...
. I like that strain my bro lmaoooo Hannah

Uno I was looking up at some guy doing a dwc grow, he was adding ice bottles towards the end and it was ripening up his plants good and proper, also the intake air was more colder aswell. This helps too really get all the heavy metals out of the plants... this real advice my bro and it will work.

Guys, this is chrotokers thread, please keep it respectful and on topic. If you want to carry this on privately go ahead, this isn't how we do it here.

Thank you for your understanding

Sorry. I'm just stating facts. That my system is different than his friends. And that I didn't appreciate him talking crap about what I'm doing cuz its totally different than ChroTokers. I'm sorry though. No hard feelings Auto Melt. Just understand everyones set up is different. All I got to say. Nothing but good vibes. Happy growing!

Just trying to put this to rest and move forward. We all can disagree, just didn't want it to get out of control. That's one thing for sure, very few people grow exactly the same and there are plenty of different ways to grow well.

Thanks Northern.

:point: general clean-up, and an official drop-it warning,...

Uno I was looking up at some guy doing a dwc grow, he was adding ice bottles towards the end and it was ripening up his plants good and proper, also the intake air was more colder aswell. This helps too really get all the heavy metals out of the plants... this real advice my bro and it will work.
:smoker1: -- that's not what's happening, the flow of nute ions like that does not go in reverse out the roots, or anywhere else,.. furthermore, nearly all of the micronutes are metals, and of those nearly all are immobile within the plant so once taken up and metabolized, there is no "removing them".... cold water, or grow media retards the uptake and metabolism of them, and others like P,... not something really you want considering the many catalytic functions micro's have involved with bud ripening, terpene and cannabinoid production,... that guy gets away with it because the plant is already at it's lowest nute demand at that late ripeness stage, and what it does need it can still take from internal sources as far as mobile nutes go,...

:point: general clean-up, and an official drop-it warning,...

:smoker1: -- that's not what's happening, the flow of nute ions like that does not go in reverse out the roots, or anywhere else,.. furthermore, nearly all of the micronutes are metals, and of those nearly all are immobile within the plant so once taken up and metabolized, there is no "removing them".... cold water, or grow media retards the uptake and metabolism of them, and others like P,... not something really you want considering the many catalytic functions micro's have involved with bud ripening, terpene and cannabinoid production,... that guy gets away with it because the plant is already at it's lowest nute demand at that late ripeness stage, and what it does need it can still take from internal sources as far as mobile nutes go,...

Waira I actually made a reply, but it did say with all respect... but I seen ypur clear warning so I had too stop in my tracks, As I’ve got respect for moderators and staff. And I’ve always said how hard you guys work....

That’s intresting too know that all micro nutes have heavy metals and once there metabislise there no going out wow.

Correct me if I’m right, the plants at ripening stage will have less demand in reopening stage , so what’s Evers left will be used upby the plant. Will the plant also use up all the heavy metals.

How can we assist a plant better towards the end?

And how do we avoid this heavy metal contamination in the first place?

@ChroToker not too worry I’ve got it all under control !! Lol :bighug:

This reminds me of rush hour, :biggrin:

Back