Indoor Greenhouse seeds Super Lemon Haze

Been a while since last update, topped girl came down well 80% of her last weekend, I think I will get only about 2 maybe 2 1/2 oz off her but the buds smell great in the jars already after only burping for 1 day, no hay smell so I have hopes for great smell and taste, I wont start smoking these buds for at a couple weeks.
Mutant girl is still going! I have lost count of how long she's been flowering now but it's been months I swear! She is ever so close to being ready now though so I'm going to take the tops this weekend and then let the test go another week or so. I have been taking off leaves everytime I go into the tent in an effort to hopefully cut down my trimming time but she is now not the most photogenic
20190314_213343.jpg

Let's get this grow wrapped up, so I finally worked out my issues on this grow which I kept blaming on the root rot I had but I always had a feeling something else was wrong!
Anyhow it turns out the voltage on my driver was turned down so i was running my lights at possibly under 50% so this now makes total sense why my tent temps were low, my buds were small and why this grow went on so god damn long :face:
Big thanks to @MedCzech and @Iriee Vibez as I was reading one of your journals and you were talking about lux readings from an app so I thought I would test mine and it was reading 27000 with my light at 9 inches, now I've turned it up it is reading well over 100000 at the same distance and 27000 at over 3ft away :thanks:
So onto the results, which considering I starved these girls of light I'm pretty darn pleased, topped girl was a little under 3oz and mutant was just over 4, the buds are also pretty dense so I'm super excited for the next grow to see what this light can do now I've got it sorted!
Topped girl
20190331_103045.jpg

Mutant
20190331_103056.jpg
:pass:

Let's get this grow wrapped up, so I finally worked out my issues on this grow which I kept blaming on the root rot I had but I always had a feeling something else was wrong!
Anyhow it turns out the voltage on my driver was turned down so i was running my lights at possibly under 50% so this now makes total sense why my tent temps were low, my buds were small and why this grow went on so god damn long :face:
Big thanks to @MedCzech and @Iriee Vibez as I was reading one of your journals and you were talking about lux readings from an app so I thought I would test mine and it was reading 27000 with my light at 9 inches, now I've turned it up it is reading well over 100000 at the same distance and 27000 at over 3ft away :thanks:
So onto the results, which considering I starved these girls of light I'm pretty darn pleased, topped girl was a little under 3oz and mutant was just over 4, the buds are also pretty dense so I'm super excited for the next grow to see what this light can do now I've got it sorted!
Topped girl
View attachment 1037309
Mutant
View attachment 1037310 :pass:

Nice looking buds, and great harvest, Chro! Yeah, I ,a a big believer of giving them as much light as they can handle, especially in flower. If you got 7 ounces without optimal lighting, it will be crazy with it!

Anyway, Nice grow, man! Congrats on the 7 ounces of premium smoke!

:slap:

Nice looking buds, and great harvest, Chro! Yeah, I ,a a big believer of giving them as much light as they can handle, especially in flower. If you got 7 ounces without optimal lighting, it will be crazy with it!

Anyway, Nice grow, man! Congrats on the 7 ounces of premium smoke!

:slap:
Thanks man! Honesty you and med have saved me alot of problems as without reading that journal I wouldn't have even checked and I wouldn't have adjusted anything!
I know lux isn't the best measurement of light but at least it gives an indication, this is what Royal queen seeds recommend should be the lux at various stages so you can see that the lux I had throughout the grow was on the low side even for veg lol
Hoping this new grow I can get some better results and get everything dialled In like you've got your cab! :d5:

HOW MUCH LIGHT DO YOUR CANNABIS PLANTS REQUIRE?
  • Clones and seedlings: 5,000–7,000 lux
  • Vegetative growth: 15,000–50,000 lux
  • Flowering: 45,000–65,000 lux
  • Maximum recommended amount of light: 75,000 lux

Thanks Bro! Don't forget to tag me in the new journal!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back