Indoor Greenhouse seeds Super Lemon Haze

Thanks Bro, yeah she's at the fourth now so need to make the decision soon, I think I'm going to have to or I need to pull the mutant, it's one or the other!
Let her grow a full set of 5th, when she's working on her 6th then top her. I usually top above the 4th node, but that's your call as to what node you want to top at. You'll get 2 shoots if you top her, let her 2 shoots grow a few weeks after topping then low stress train. Leave the mutant. She might catch up and surprise you. If you get rid of her you won't have her. She will grow and she will produce something for your labor.

Pic of my pineapple express auto this morning 3.5 weeks in. She's growing fast now. Her roots are growing beautiful. Can't wait to add my new 3 strains in the next few days. Auto kush and auto speed bud from female seeds, Diesel Berry Auto from auto seeds. Sponsored grows! keep an eye out for those journals too.

Attachments

• 1541067155034-1496382702.jpg
    1541067155034-1496382702.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 40
Pic of my pineapple express auto this morning 3.5 weeks in. She's growing fast now. Her roots are growing beautiful. Can't wait to add my new 3 strains in the next few days. Auto kush and auto speed bud from female seeds, Diesel Berry Auto from auto seeds. Sponsored grows! keep an eye out for those journals too.
I will keep a look out! Your girl is the same age as mine, how long do your autos take on average as mine in 2 DWC grows I've done took 13 (but pulled her a bit early as didn't know what I was doing) and 16 weeks which is why I'm running photo's this time as figured I can probably finish a photo in about the same time but save on electricity!

I will keep a look out! Your girl is the same age as mine, how long do your autos take on average as mine in 2 DWC grows I've done took 13 (but pulled her a bit early as didn't know what I was doing) and 16 weeks which is why I'm running photo's this time as figured I can probably finish a photo in about the same time but save on electricity!
It's strain dependant. Some go longer than others. What breeders recommend for growing time is usually not accurate. Usually 3 plus months but there are some strains that finish in about 2 months or so but usually those fast autos are small yielders and small plants. I'm going to have my lights on for about 4 to 5 months before I'll get a break on my electricity bill. It's an expensive hobby. Haha, I need to switch to led lighting. I run 1000 watt magnetic ballast and she's a pig, she sucks electricity like a dirty hooker

Ec: 2.0
Ph: 5.9
Rh: 43
Temps: 74/67
4 weeks old

So I got round to finally doing some work, changed out the res and bumped her feed up as looking a little light green, topped her and also removed the biggest fan leaves, this should slow her down a bit at least vertically so the mutant can hopefully catch up although she is pretty leggy so may need to be topped herself if she ever makes it to the 4th node lol
Before being topped
20181103_160342.jpg

After
20181103_160528.jpg

After defoliation
20181103_160603.jpg

Topped girl has recovered well and growing nicely, mutant was getting leggy so I used a couple of bendz I had, bought them a while back but never used, never done any training before so have no clue what I'm doing lol
20181106_200205.jpg
20181106_200109.jpg
20181106_200139.jpg

PPM is around a 1200 at the moment, I still think 2 weeks of veg so it will be getting bumped up if she can take it but don't think Sativas are as heavy feeders as indicas.
Hoping the mutant is going to hurry up and grow some more but both plants have way less roots then I'm used to with autos at this point

Back