Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

Cheers JM :edible: great info here, back in the lab tomorrow :stir: :smokebuds:

and dont feel bad mate... I was missing this too despite many in-depth articles on decarboxylation... :smokeit:

thanks again for a great one Cres! :gthumb:

ps - am currently making a batch with 20gs and 12 oz alcohol.... with early skunk Perls... :smokeit:

ahhh yes! robwars... :lab: me :check:

done... :check:
mmmmm getting ready to try now.... :dance2:

Well right off I can taste the strength difference! :jump: :beast: :edible: :stir:

MY first dose: 1.00 ml

Last edited:
done... :check:
mmmmm getting ready to try now.... :dance2:

Well right off I can taste the strength difference! :jump: :beast: :edible: :stir:

MY first dose: 1.00 ml

well how is it......

its just trippin in... decent buzz... I'd say almost 1 choco of mine.... gonna hit round 2 now to see if i can bump up...

+.95 ml

Last edited:
yes decraboxylation is excellent, cant believe i wasnt doing it before. This is bomb. I'm actually able to sit, comfortably. I'm on my second dose now. This may just change everything.

oh edibles are the shit in general. :edible:

but yeah... this is a great renewed twist... now that it works well! :gthumb:

Well... nice little buzz goin... but not quite what i was hopin for.... adding +.95 ml to my :coffee: :cough:

You must remember of course, I consume large quantities of Cannabis daily for medicinal reasons. :toke:

and... just for good measure... i put +1.00 ml direct again... am starting to feel effects of second round now... awaiting 3n 4 to 'catch up:edible::cough::dance2::booya::hot:

Back