Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

Good feedback Rob :thumbs: Dont you just love testing new recipes :twist: Noods as long as it is kept in an air tight amber jar, they should last several months. Air is the enemy because of evaporation with alcohol tincs but as Rob showed us, it is not a lose if it does evaporate just make sure you smoke before bedtime :smokebuds:

so she took 2 1/2 tsp and I took 4 tsp.

:smokebuds:

what ...error...? GD should be taken with a eye dropper...at rates of approx. 1ml per drop with 4ml being a full dose...extreme.

A 1Tsp=5ml...

So something is way off, did you change the recipe?

I can't get it to work either for some reason. Idk Why, I've tried it twice, i do everything exactly as said I feel, and I use everclear. But I tried putting the tincture in suckers, and each sucker ended up with a decent amount of tincture. I really don't know where I go wrong with the recipe :shrug:

what ...error...? GD should be taken with a eye dropper...at rates of approx. 1ml per drop with 4ml being a full dose...extreme.

A 1Tsp=5ml...

So something is way off, did you change the recipe?

The only thing I have done differently is I decarbed for 25 min @ 325-350 instead of 5 min (on the batch in question). And yes we took that much. So I guess we're doing something wrong.

I cant even imagine what would happen if you took that much GD made correctly... 4-5 ml puts me in a place I care not to be...very very sedated...

I would like to here about some strong "testers" who would after knowing the strength of GD... Test the upper "bands" of effects...say 5-10 ML. Full effect levels should be found, for medicinal applications.

Cool test report Rob!

I decarbed for 25 min @ 325-350 instead of 5 min
Could that be the problem? Too long in the oven?

Thanks for the iinfo Dub!

So a couple of tsp of the GD or 12 500mg arthritis strength pain relievers.... Hmmm. GD please.

If she is taking Acetaminophen or paracetamol that is way too much over a twentyfour period and if she is taking that much at once, she is seriously poisoning her liver. The bad thing about abusing your liver, is that you generally don't know you have gone too far until it is too late. Take it from someone who knows.

rob are you sure your boiling off 50% of the alcohol? what alcohol are you using?

If she is taking Acetaminophen or paracetamol that is way too much over a twentyfour period and if she is taking that much at once, she is seriously poisoning her liver. The bad thing about abusing your liver, is that you generally don't know you have gone too far until it is too late. Take it from someone who knows.

Acetaminophen to be exact and they were 650's. She easily takes/took 10 in a 24 hour period. Just for one day, once a month. Bad stuff man for sure. I have friends who have f@cked themselves up this way too, from prescribed meds from the doctor. Not a fan of pharmaceuticals, or doctors.

rob are you sure your boiling off 50% of the alcohol? what alcohol are you using?

Yes sir. I do 8 gram batches in 6 oz of Bacardi 151. Usually have 3 oz give or take after the boil/simmer.

Let me ask you this... How important is the boil/simmer stage? Mine started to boil somewhat rapidly a few times, not a huge rolling boil but there was some action. So I had to lift it out of the water bath to cool it for a few seconds and put it back in. Thanks for the help cres, really want to nail this freaking recipe....

Back