Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

Oh yeah, that was just an anecdotal tale. Decarb with a higher proof alcohol would be much better, without question.

Yeah...strain that shit. :clap::thumbs:;):D I bet that was NARSTY...

This is making me think...I haven't had any GD in years...like, 8 maybe? JM and I were talking about it a few days ago, guess this thread was the catalyst on his end...

I've read this thread front to back several times and I see there's plenty of mixed reviews. I will be making this for myself and some friends tomorrow. Is it 3.5g of bud before or after decarb? Won't decarb reduce the amount of weight overall?..

I've read this thread front to back several times and I see there's plenty of mixed reviews. I will be making this for myself and some friends tomorrow. Is it 3.5g of bud before or after decarb? Won't decarb reduce the amount of weight overall?..
before... if you do the recipe will will be blown away...

Ok well... 4th batch was a good one :cough:

7 grams of bud
4 oz of 151
Decarbed at 250 for 27 minutes - https://www.autoflower.org/f67/decarboxylation-graph-15572.html
Simmered/boiled for 20 min
Came out with 2 oz exactly

1/4 tsp was very nice
Affects lasted for almost 24 hours
I can only imagine that a normal person who doesn't smoke pot 24/7 like we do would trip balls on this.

Very cool :D but very potent when done right for sure. Very interested in the medicinal value of this. :peace:

kS and i are working the next "tears oil" off this.... using coco oil and sunflower lecithin. titration to get dosing... then mix with coco oil and heat until you cook remaining alcohol out... then add the lecithin.

:smokeit:

Also, I found making a simple still, you can reclaim all your alcohol back and avoid dangerous fumes alltogether.

:2cents:

plans to come upon refinement.

Six minutes left on my GD.. not sure about this as I can't get the temperature above 140 without the water starting to vaporize exceptionally fast..

Maybe I'm not using enough water to start with but it's 1/4 inch above the rum in the bottom of the measuring cup.

Turned the burner up a bit for these last 6-7 minutes. Hope this thing works or I'm gonna be pretty sad. Haha.

View attachment 165632

Alright, finished it up. Didn't get 2oz back.. only got about 1.5oz (a shot glass worth), just took 1/4 tsp and oh my god the dragon tastes nasty. Strong and potent, almost a challenging taste.. like "Can you handle it?" hopefully the high is much the same!

Back