Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

it does taste horrible... hehe depending on the strain to some degree... but yeah... 190 proof alcohol and concentrated thc i not something you'll want to make a meal out of... good thing too... cuz it'd make a meal out of you if you did! :crying:

not boiling might be lack of water depth... also alcohol.. especially very high proofs evaporate very fast especilly when heated... I found the energy required ith fan on it to get boil requires some real serious heat.... but i get my water to around 160 - 175 and usually see my alcohol in the 145 - 155 range just starting a mild boil and man can you smell that alcohol!

whew!

Yessir, that sounds right. The buzz is great but it's not that strong - I did the 27 minute 250 decarb, ground up 3.8g into 2oz 151 bacardi.. did it with 2 friends then brought some to a buddy, saving some for another go at it later tonight with a bit higher dosage. 1/4 tsp (1.25ml) is a good pain relieving buzz, leaves me spacing out but I'm not super stoned, can still function. Really interesting. The taste though.. ahhhh the taste, disgusting!

JM,

How are you doing your decarb? 350? 250? 20m? 27m?

You can put the GD in a shot glass with some juice...and do it like a shot..

Canna bombs lol ....yeager what

Green Dragon report: I decarbed at250 for 27min, used everclear, probably ended up with nearly as much as I started with say an ounce and
Half, though kinda hard to judge as I tried to used a coffee filter to strain it and ended up spilling more than half of it! Let me tell you, I was licking the counter and anything else I could that it spilled onto(though most of it went down drain as I was doing this near a sink) next time as someone suggested
I'll use something like a tea strainer as not to waste any of it.
I probably had close to a teaspoon and besides what else I licked. I know I made it right as two friends had only 1.25 and were a bit messed up... I guess do the my all day canna habit I have an extreme tolerance.
Bid usually effects me different than most. Not sure it it's cause of my adhd, or my ms or what, but let me tell you the green dragon was no different!
I felt so damn speedy body felt incredible (very little pain) and I felt so damn motivated! I cleaned for like 6hours straight! Though my place really needed it! I would deceive the experience almost trippy like... Hard to describe other than it lasted a good while (aprox 6-7hrs) great pain reliever! And overall very well worth making it! Will be doing it again down the rd and will be sure not to so stupidly waste it
The next time...: I still have half an ounce left of it, will maybe do it again in a few weeks as it was a little to much...
The taste..: not so bad (like doing a strong shot) I put it in a medicine cup and added water and did like shots...

What's left of the dragon.
View attachment 168114
Yodabuds

yea, (ADHD) I catch myself wanting to dance around (and do) about 15 min. after having a bit.

ATM-I'm bouncing around in my chair... 15 min later :dance:

I tried it with a friend for the first time. I will sample tonight and let you know.... Quick question though... we had to use a small, toaster oven. We actually did 250 degrees for 18 minutes. I think we vaporized some of it due to the heat bursts that come from smaller ovens. Do you have any suggestions about using something other than your typical kitchen oven? My wife will kill me if I stink up our main oven and her kitchen! HAHA Thanks so much for your posts! They really help those of us out who are trying to figure out how tomake this wonderful libation!!! Oh yeah... also, we used Everclear, but very little of the alchohol evaporated. The temp of the tincture maintained 160 for 30 minutes. Is that OK?

Thanks,
your Buddy

Oh yeah... also, we used Everclear, but very little of the alchohol evaporated. The temp of the tincture maintained 160 for 30 minutes. Is that OK?

Thanks,
your Buddy

nope...lol alcohol boils at 170F... so your 160 didnt cook any off... so at best your mix is half strength... IMO the 5 min oven is fine... and it wont leave a smell in the wife's oven...

What are your thoughts on using a toaster oven? We did it the first time at 250 for 18 minutes. I think the heat bursts vaporized alot of the THC. It wasn't very potent with very good ingredients :) I can't really use my oven or my wife will go nuts. Any ideas on how I can keep from vaping or burning the goods?

Back