Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

:help:Hey Cress,

I've had some problems regulating the radiant heat from my toaster oven. I"m pretty sure I vaporized the first tincture I did. It wasn't potent at all and it was brown. I've seen lots of variations of oven temperatures and times. My question is this... at whatever temp/time you use, how do you know when it is "ready" and the THC-a is now THC? SHould I just pull it out of the oven once the smell begins to get real strong? I hate to burn up another batch. I've seen others with toaster ovens bake at 200-220, which sounds safer. I think I've got the rest of it down. HELP!!!

Thanks,
Buddy

put it in any oven... the minute you see vaper pull it out,

decarb improves your batch but is totally not even necessary...

Hey all,
Just got done making my first batch ever of the Green Dragon. I'll be posting up pics and i also did video for it. Ended up with about 4oz of liquid when i finished, looks like coffee almost real dark green brown. Pretty much followed the recepie in the thread. Can't wait for it to cool down so i can try it out.

Prepare to get very well acquainted with your couch...:thumbs:

You can use a crock pot for a oven you can take outside. Put a thermometer in when it reaches your temp put your herb in and watch the clock. The heavy glass pot will change temp very slow, no blast oven.

I used my crockpot this afternoon. Temp got up to 260 deg on high so I decarbed for 30 mins. Used the time from KS chart.

Does any one know if that time and temp will be as good as 325 for 5 min?

It works either way... but the quality of the bud/shake/leaf is way more important...

Mixed a dropper and a half into small glass of water. That was three hours ago, now I can't tell if my ass is just numb or if I shit my self.

Back