Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

Update on Glycerine tincture. It has been sitting for 1 week. I still have a little bit of the sample squeeze. It is getting better with age. Abour 2 mils under my tounge is all it takes. This was made with really old mids; I am pleasently suprised at it's potency.

Ok, I see the thread got stickied . COOL. Is Bad Kitty Smiles the bomb? or what?

The wife couldn't take the tast so I made another batch boiled the alcohol down more(double boiler) then added one ounce of honey, continued boiling till alcohol was gone. Then after cool added two dropper full of water so the honey would drip from the dropper. It was too thick befor the water was added. No alcohol tast only weed and honey.

Hey SourP, how was the effect of the "honey-dragon":D? Do you have any Pictures off the process and final product?

Sorry I don't have pics. I haven't titrated the honey for myself I'm still using a glycerin tincture. But when I do I will report back here.

I started my first batch of GD using medicinal grade marijuana. It is some indica trim that I was lucky enough to be given. I used a total cold process until the reduction. I used 24grms fo trim to 14 floz of everclear. It will soak in the freezer for 24 hours. I will then strain and do a second run of 14 floz of everclear. freeze for 24 hours and strain the second run. I will then combine the two runs and reduce to half of the starting volume. This should result in a 1.75grm:1floz stregnth tincture. I have been told that this will be about a six drop dose. We will see. I am looking forward to doing way too much of this batch. All I have been able to use so far is mid grade, and have been very happy with the results.

Back