Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

Mixed a dropper and a half into small glass of water. That was three hours ago, now I can't tell if my ass is just numb or if I shit my self.

potency=GD hallucinations... Now do 4 droppers and report back from the "freakout tent"

potency=GD hallucinations... Now do 4 droppers and report back from the "freakout tent"

Oh so right...... Been meaning to report my experience for a while now. I took 1 tsp and the shit hit the fan, lol. Not really but it was intense for a short while. The intensity lasted about 3 hours and then mellowed out into a nice relaxing sleepy time. I did hallucinate though, nothing major just shapes shifting and such. I do not recommend this for inexperienced users with a low to average tolerance.
It was some good clean fun :smokebuds::peace:

Great thread folks, lots of good info to be found, keep up the good work.
I was thinking of using a different method, that I'd seen elsewhere, to make my dragon.
The plan is to put some ground up buds and alcohol into a mason jar, letting it sit for 2 weeks in a dark place, with an occasional shaking.
I was wondering if any of you have tried it out before?
I'd just rather not mess around with mixing alcohol and heat.
Thanks.

If you use grain 190proof then you can simply evaporate it, after the soak...in a baking pan...

I hadn't planned on using grain alcohol, just everclear, or maybe goldschlager.
I say goldschlager because I thought the cinnamon flavor would help improve the taste of the final product.
Come to think of it, if I use goldschlager, that would help make it a true golden dragon :thumbs:

But the gold slagger is low alcohol... could be a problem, IMO use the grain then put it in the slagger after your done to control the dose.

I would LOVE to be able to make a few batches of the wonderous and beautiful Green Dragon!! :clap:

Here is a tip I picked up from another fourm. When decarboxalating your bud you suould put it in one of thoes oven cooking bags and seal it. Then wait for the bud to cool before opening the bag. This will trap any vapor that would have escaped durring the heating phase. Allowing the bud to cool will allow the vapor to condensate back into the bud. Hope this helped.

I am going to try and make a cold process dragon. Except for the reduction part. When would be a good time to add flavor? I would prefere to use sub-lingually. I hear this stuff tastes nasty?

Back