Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

I just finished making my first batch ever! I followed all directions but only had in the oven for 3 mins then I smelled a strong weed smell so I took that as a sign it was ready. I filled 2 dropper bottles with everclear and mixed them together with the herb. The boiling down took about an hour (never getting more then little bubbles and noticeable agitation of the fluid) but I ended up with exactly 1 bottle full. I ended up just buying cheesecloth at the store to strain the final product because it was all I could find.

the liquid is green and smells like herb.

I will try this tomorrow and report back as I said I would.

I cant wait till my next harvest.Im DYIN to try this and a dozen other recipes too.LMAO!!Wake up.POP the dropper full n go bout me day in less pain than when I woke up.fantastic!!Cant wait to hear how it works bro.:stir: :thumbs:

If you can let it sit under your tongue and not swallow....just let it get absorbed....it goes to work quicker....but it kinda burns at first until the saliva starts to flow..
BTW everclear is the best cleaner there is for trimmers and pipes,and sticky fingers too

Last edited:
A lingual tincture,AWESOME!! Makes alot of sense,Thanks.:tinct:

I'm not sure if my dropper is working properly...

IMAG0116_zps545de446.jpg

Is it supposed to fill up completely? I just took 5 of these about 45 mins ago and feel a slight buzz. Should I take more?

Evol, are you a HEAVY smoker? Have a high tolerance? I know i do... Take like. 5cc full and you'll feel it. :dance: love the green dragon ! But only made it that one time as it was great stuff but the taste killed me... Also didn't try under the tongue method.. :thumbs: will try that next time! I than discovered bho and went thru a lot of bud... Than realized I needed to chill as I was using up all my meds... So haven't done the concentrates lately (soon though, very soon :) )
Get back to us in a few hours evol. :rofl: a few times put me on my ass most others had no pain which gave me so much energy I didn't hurt... I was just in my own zone... HAVE FUN!

Yeah that taste is wicked but I got a blueberry redbull to chase it with. I just now took the same amount as I did an hour ago. I wanna be in space....

Update......

My batch of gd was pretty good. It's not a party with your friendss buzz but more of a relaxing dazed feeling. It lasted about 4 hours with no burnt out feeling after. I feel like it could be stronger so I will make another batch next harvest.

Last edited:
I took more green dragon today and it is much better now then it was when I first made it. Not sure why but if anyone else noticed this let me know.

Ok just a thought.. I have had both the alcohol version and VG version (via an old friend RIP buddy) .. IMHO the Alcohol version was much much stronger than the VG but the taste was almost more than I could handle.. The VG version tasted much better but not great , but it seems it was not as strong of a high as the alcohol based.. Same bud was used in both batches.. My friend always swore that the alcohol extracted more of the goodies than VG did..Has anyone tried to go half VG and Half Alcohol when brewing it up? Get the goodies from the alcohol but sweetened up via the VG.. Just a thought and will attempt when I get my grow going

Been about a month since anyone's posted here so I just wanted to drop in and say if you were curious about this recipe but haven't yet, DO IT!!! Shattered my vape wand two days ago and was looking for an alternative to smoking and found this thread. Cooked up a batch yesterday afternoon with an 1/8th of good quality bud. The result was kind of muted for the first 90 minutes and I was wondering if I did something wrong. Then I got clocked on my ass. Almost didn't make it to bed. Very nice stone. The best I can describe it is a cross between a medical grade indica and a mild acid trip. More calming and sedative than smoking or vaping but no less potent.

IMO, if you can get the decarb right, the rest is gravy. Thanks for sharing. :D

Back