Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

Made my first batch using the original recipe a couple of days ago.

Took 1&1/2 droppers full. Whenever I walked, I felt like I was floating for several hours. Almost, too much, almost!:D:

Thanks for the recipe cres.

:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:
enjoy.

If your ethyl is fine to use.

I made a batch off on cres recipe with popcorn/sugarleaves from a world of seeds Afghan Kush Ryder. 1 dropper full will time warp your ass into tomorrow!! What you put in, you get out!!! I also did a photo run with the GD from G-13 Gigabud, and that is some uppity shit that will make you clean the house and then some. So, what you use and when its chopped( trichome color), in my opinion is the same as what it does when its smoked. I am going to make this off Magnums coming up on chop.(Sativa Dom Green Dragon, sounds like a head trip to me!!) This has always been my prefered method of cannabis.(never like smokin it!) So all I can tell you all is watch your decarb process because ovens heat differently. I have a gas oven that burns HOT so I go 325* for 5-6 minutes on a sheet of aluminum foil, and that works for me.:peace:

try drying your stuff on a pizza stone, you get nice even temp

hey man would this work with absinthe or stronger drinks or does it have to be rum?

The higher the alcohol content the better the extraction....Everclear is my first choice, for rum look for 151.

:peace:

Like Musturd said Everclear or Golden Grain is best if you can get it. Both are the same thing (grain alcohol) and run at 190 proof. We used to use this stuff to make Hooch for frat parties.

In europe we don't get Everclear but we do have spirytus, which is 192 proof polish vodka (96% Alcohol). Just google "Spyritus" and you'll find a supplier.

Back